Enabler-ville

NaomiH

I got stares & speculation f/l, they had another but I wanted this olive green fluidline lol. I skipped one of the shadows because I ended up at the CCO first and bought a palette there :sneaky: I got Copperplate :) and three others lol
I almost snagged S&S at my CCO the other day. Lol

NaomiH

Wha! You need to mandy asap! It'll change your life lol
The freestanding store is like a faerie tale wonderland filled with magic and merriment! I usually just hit my Dillard's counter though since that's a 20 minute drive from my house vs the like 40 or so minute ride to the store. Plus,Ricky works at the Dillard's and I loves Ricky. :)

lipstickaddict

I have never set foot in an actual freestanding store. Crazy, but true.
I have a free standing store and a Bay store 10 minutes from my house
whistle.gif

You can well imagine!
tong.gif

Oh my gosh, on a totally different note, I just let a stranger and her boy into my house to use the bathroom! I was moving the succulents inside for the night (since I was robbed last summer) and this lady walked past, desperate to find a bathroom for her son. My house is not the tidiest at the moment LOL so embarrassing! I was apologizing up a hoop! I feel like my house is a disaster right now----shoot! Okay, just a little digression. haha!

MandyVanHook

I have a free standing store and a Bay store 10 minutes from my house :whistle: You can well imagine! :p Oh my gosh, on a totally different note, I just let a stranger and her boy into my house to use the bathroom! I was moving the succulents inside for the night (since I was robbed last summer) and this lady walked past, desperate to find a bathroom for her son. My house is not the tidiest at the moment LOL so embarrassing! I was apologizing up a hoop! I feel like my house is a disaster right now----shoot! Okay, just a little digression. haha!
Hahahaha! I soooo know the feeling. It is so embarrassing to have unexpected guests when your house is a wreck. Unfortunately, it seems like that's when they usually show up!

Dolly Snow

The freestanding store is like a faerie tale wonderland filled with magic and merriment! I usually just hit my Dillard's counter though since that's a 20 minute drive from my house vs the like 40 or so minute ride to the store. Plus,Ricky works at the Dillard's and I loves Ricky. :)
I always go to my counter...but on a rare occasion the free standing store is where I shop. Magic and unicorns :D

Dolly Snow

I have a free standing store and a Bay store 10 minutes from my house :whistle: You can well imagine! :p Oh my gosh, on a totally different note, I just let a stranger and her boy into my house to use the bathroom! I was moving the succulents inside for the night (since I was robbed last summer) and this lady walked past, desperate to find a bathroom for her son. My house is not the tidiest at the moment LOL so embarrassing! I was apologizing up a hoop! I feel like my house is a disaster right now----shoot! Okay, just a little digression. haha!
haha so kind of you! And when unexpected visitors show up here...im like yup house is messy but did you notice my makeup is on point :haha:

hopefulheart

I have a counter and free standing store 10-15 away from me too! Gets me in big trouble!!