Enabler-ville

Vineetha

I'm so bummed
ssad.gif
. I have to be on a no buy until fall I have to move sooner than I expected my Landlord is being such a ass.
Aww Bummmer! Hope you are able to sort everything out soon.
ssad.gif

On a lighter note we did splurge on lots to last us till fall and I dont see any big temptations coming our way till sep atleast
flower.gif

Dolly Snow

If I like these after using them for a few days, I might try and track down another set. The SK IG said they were working to restock so hopefully it won't be such a pain later on.
oh good! I hope so I'd like to get my sister a set for personal use.

Melrose

I just got home after another failed attempt to find the SK brushes. The amy winehouse wannabe SA I asked for help claims she works in that department and said those brushes came out a month ago and sold out after they went on clearance. Wtf? I told her no, it couldn't be, these just came out on the 20th. Then she changes her story and says yes, they looked just like the pic I was showing her in my phone but in mint green! So I continued to try to explain that this clearly aren't mint green so they are not the brushes she's talking about. Then she says I'm right, the mint green was a smaller set. Finally after a lot of back and forth she says they don't have them, don't know if they'll have them because they have no idea what comes in on the trailers. Gee thanks! Talk about useless!

Dolly Snow

I just got home after another failed attempt to find the SK brushes. The amy winehouse wannabe SA I asked for help claims she works in that department and said those brushes came out a month ago and sold out after they went on clearance. Wtf? I told her no, it couldn't be, these just came out on the 20th. Then she changes her story and says yes, they looked just like the pic I was showing her in my phone but in mint green! So I continued to try to explain that this clearly aren't mint green so they are not the brushes she's talking about. Then she says I'm right, the mint green was a smaller set. Finally after a lot of back and forth she says they don't have them, don't know if they'll have them because they have no idea what comes in on the trailers. Gee thanks! Talk about useless!
Ugh how unfortunate that is how most of them speak. They do not give you any proper info and it is all vague and random.
I really do hope you find them soon and that it will be easy for you aswell.

Melrose

Ugh how unfortunate that is how most of them speak. They do not give you any proper info and it is all vague and random. I really do hope you find them soon and that it will be easy for you aswell. 
Thanks Dolly, I was so frustrated I was ready to rip off her false lashes! :haha:

Vineetha

Oh no!!!
ssad.gif
Did tou try giving her a dcic no. I had taken that off y bill and posted here for Naomi. I am sure I can find it again if you need. It is useless talking to them, rather giving them the ID and checking the stock would be more fruitful. Try that if you can ie if not already.

rocksteadybaby

Ugh landlords are jerks. I'm sorry love, I hope everything works out okay :heart:
I've been really trying to work with him my lease expired in Apr he emails me in the midle of June if I was renewing my lease when I emailed him back the next day yes I will sign the lease again he tells me oh you need to move out cause my Dad wants to move to the house. So he was like can you be out by Jul or Aug Wtf!! Keep in mind he is telling me all this by email. Clearly he doesn't know Tenant laws that he needs to go by. Since then I never received a 60 Day written notice from him stating that I need to leave. I probably need to seek legal assistance because he clearly doesn't know what he is doing cause a verbal will never hold up in court. I don't mind moving but I just want proper time to save and find a place. It just pisses me off clearly he isn't being professional about this at all. sorry!! I just had to vent
Aw... That sucks big time. :hug:
Yea it does suck!! I hate moving
Fuck that landlord! Im sorry brows my love :support:
Thanks!! Yes fuck him

Melrose

:haha:  the bitch probably deserved it too. I hate it when the workers try and out smart you....it is like "NO HUNNIE I KNOW MY SHIT" lol 
:lmao: so true! All I could think was "Bitch please, do these brushes look mint green?" Dang, get off the mint green already! Lol

Melrose

Oh no!!! :(  Did tou try giving her a dcic no. I had taken that off y bill and posted here for Naomi. I am sure I can find it again if you need. It is useless talking to them, rather giving them the ID and checking the stock would be more fruitful. Try that if you can ie if not already.
Thanks, I'll try and use the number tomorrow when I go to a different store.

Vineetha

Thanks, I'll try and use the number tomorrow when I go to a different store.
052-11-1111 is the stock Id as per my bill. Hope this helps. You can get hold of anyone on the floor and give them the no. They will be able to check the stock and help you out!
smiles.gif

rocksteadybaby

Aww Bummmer! Hope you are able to sort everything out soon.:(   On a lighter note we did splurge on lots to last us till fall and I dont see any big temptations coming our way till sep atleast:flower:  
I hope everything works out. I just got to save to be prepared you know, My Birthday is next month and if I get stuff it will only be from gifts :(

Melrose

[COLOR=181818]052-11-1111 is the stock Id as per my bill. Hope this helps. You can get hold of anyone on the floor and give them the no. They will be able to check the stock and help you out! [/COLOR]:)
Thank you! I'm gonna try as soon as the store opens. And I'm taking my boxing gloves with me this time! :haha:

Vineetha

I hope everything works out. I just got to save to be prepared you know, My Birthday is next month and if I get stuff it will only be from gifts
ssad.gif
Aww That sucks.
ssad.gif
If that was his intention he should have notified you well within the lease period and not just sprung it on someone like that.
censored.gif
I am sure you will be able to sort it all out soon well before your birthday
th_cheerup.gif