Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Thanks Naomi. I just ordered them and then decided to come to target anyways. The target that said they wouldn't have them until Friday sold the last set yesterday! What BS! They scanned the bar code and now tell me the one I went to last night has one in stock so they are calling right now to check.
*fingers crossed*

NaomiH

If the amy winehouse wannabe is the one that brings the brushes out, I'm gonna choke her with her bedazzled belt!
th_roll1.gif

Melrose

I got them! FINALLY!!! And the funny thing is I've been listening to my back to black cd in the car for the last 2 days. Oh the irony :haha:

Anaphora

So I saw the UD free shipping and thought about getting the All Nighter Spray, but then I remembered it's made my Skindinavia and went over to their site. Today only they have 20% off, free shipping, and a free travel size spray. I'm kind of wanting it. I used up all of my All Nighter spray a long time ago.

MandyVanHook

So I saw the UD free shipping and thought about getting the All Nighter Spray, but then I remembered it's made my Skindinavia and went over to their site.  Today only they have 20% off, free shipping, and a free travel size spray.  I'm kind of wanting it.  I used up all of my All Nighter spray a long time ago.
Sounds like a good deal. I love my all nighter spray, and I hear good things about the skindinavia

Anaphora

The Bridal setting spray (which I've heard many say is their favorite formula), and travel size makeup primer spray with the code shipped to my house would be $23.20. I'm really, really tempted.

Dolly Snow

I still want to try it on at some point along with re-trying Heroine to see how I like it a second time around.  I think Smoked Purple would look great on you, Dolly!
I should probably try it on first. Yea you really should re try heroine. Heroine looks great on everyone. There isn't a person that can't wear it. Now I know some ladies talk about how it is such a bolder type of lipstick they feel odd in it. But truthfully though you may feel odd or what have you. The lipstick itself is gorgeous on anyone. It just takes some getting used too. I know a few ladies pair it with glosses and liners to help aid it abit.

NaomiH

I still want to try it on at some point along with re-trying Heroine to see how I like it a second time around. I think Smoked Purple would look great on you, Dolly!
I actually like SP a bit more than Heroine, but I think that's probably because it's vampier than Heroine and I love me some vampy lippies! lol