Enabler-ville

Vineetha

I know, I have instant gratification issues. ...
sigh.gif
Oh I have the same issue.
girlhaha.gif
IONLY order if there is something I badly want and is available only on their website. Otherwise no way I am waiting that long!

Vineetha

So I washed my SK buffer brush last night using the SK brush cleaner because just hot water was not getting the Studio Fix out of the bristles and had no bleeding or shedding! :)
Thats so promising!!!!!
rasta.gif
I have to give a bath to all my brushes this weekend.
girlhaha.gif

ginski

Oh I have the same issue.:haha:  IONLY order if there is something I badly want and is available only on their website. Otherwise no way I am waiting that long!
my first and possibly last product I ever get from their company. Only because of the customer service (lack of to be exact). I wonder if I can cancel it.....? #controlfreakmakeupdivaissues

Vineetha

#controlfreakmakeupdivaissues
You can call them up and do that. The contact would be in the confirmation mail you received. I think its better to leave it at that at this point if you really want the product. Its bad but it will get worse if you have to track it own later.
ohboy.gif

ginski

You can call them up and do that. The contact would be in the confirmation mail you received. I think its better to leave it at that at this point if you really want the product. Its bad but it will get worse if you have to track it own later. :eek:hboy:  
Yuk. Thanks for the info hun! :kisses:

Melrose

I ordered the regular one on Sunday, then the site went whack and lost my login info, I got an email confirming purchase but then nothing. .... so I sent them a nice email asking for some info on my order, like a tracking number? Do I even have an order? I know you took my money. ... Yes? No? Maybe? crickets........ :hmm: Where's the palette shithead! We know you took the money Lebowski!
Ha! Love it! Yes, ordering my palette was a hassle as well. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I called them and they kinda had attitude and were like you'll get a confirmation when it ships. No more info than that.

Melrose

why is it that the rest of the world usually gets to my door asap. Any cosmetic company? Three to six weeks! lol! Don't they know I'm already over their product before it gets here? I know, I have instant gratification issues. ... :sigh:
I need instant gratification too or I am one pissed off momma!

Melrose

So last night my 3 year old son decides to fill up my bathroom sink with water and play with my beauty blender. He tried to hide the evidence by squeezing it back into the plastic container while it was soaking wet! I found it ripped up right before bedtime :( it's a good thing he's cute!

ginski

So last night my 3 year old son decides to fill up my bathroom sink with water and play with my beauty blender. He tried to hide the evidence by squeezing it back into the plastic container while it was soaking wet! I found it ripped up right before bedtime :( it's a good thing he's cute!
:eek:mg:

Vineetha

So last night my 3 year old son decides to fill up my bathroom sink with water and play with my beauty blender. He tried to hide the evidence by squeezing it back into the plastic container while it was soaking wet! I found it ripped up right before bedtime
ssad.gif
it's a good thing he's cute!
amazed.gif

mel33t

Lol oh no!! Those would be super fun bath toys though because they start small and swell up andhold the water... Lol a very expensive bath toy.

Melrose

I got so peeved when my nyx order took forfreakingever that I wasn't excited when they showed up. I hope im not underwhelmed with this.
Well, I came home to mine after being away on vacation for a week and thought I'd be over it after the long ass wait, but once I put it on...you are gonna love it! Just try and be patient. I know it's hard for us but it's worth it for this palette. I was impressed. I immediately stopped using my ben nye banana powder and also stopped using mac sculpt and only used the palette. I really love it and I've been tempted to break it out again. Damn non comedogenic makeup! There's no good stuff out there!!!