Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

b0942b7a_image.jpeg
Ok, here are three lipliners I often wear with honeylove. On top right is sublime culture, bottom right is boldly bare, and left is subculture. I am NC30 for reference. Hope that helps!
Those are all lovely options, too

Melrose

Thank you so much! Perfect! I'm NC30/35. I think I'm going to with Boldly Bare!! You're so awesome for doing this!
No problem, boldly bare is a good one. I like it for making very pale nude colors a little more wearable like fleshpot. It keeps them from looking too washed out on our skintone.

DILLIGAF

So after stalking this tread for most of the month I'm finally posting in it. I got my hands on the Sonia Kashuk brush set and I had to tell someone!!!!

Vineetha

And finally I am home after a 13 hour day! In one word the day sucked! But got home to find packages from Sephora & MAC. What better pick me up.
flower.gif
I looooove Rose gold. And a teeny tiny NARS Lipgloss in Priscilla (as part of sephora promo). Me feeling a lot better but havent had a single bite in hours, so damn hungry!
ohboy.gif

@Dolly Snow I am so glad everything went fine at the dentists. Hope she feels better soon
@NaomiH Not any amount of spray paint will do that! He is watermark proofed!
@walkingdead Yes Tom Mison is from Sleepy Hollow
@rocksteadybaby No one can say no to that puppyface. I am sure you will find a better place than the current one soon!
@Periodinan Good Job on the reverse enabling! I love it.
@mel33t Hope you are able to get hands on those SK brush set without a lot of fuss & store drama
@Melrose & @DILLIGAF YAYYYYY for the new brush sets
rasta.gif

greengrin.gif
sweatdrop.gif

Melrose

And finally I am home after a 13 hour day! In one word the day sucked! But got home to find packages from Sephora & MAC. What better pick me up.:flower: I looooove Rose gold. And a teeny tiny NARS Lipgloss in Priscilla (as part of sephora promo). Me feeling a lot better but havent had a single bite in hours, so damn hungry! :eek:hboy: @Dolly Snow  I am so glad everything went fine at the dentists. Hope she feels better soon @NaomiH Not any amount of spray paint will do that! He is watermark proofed! @walkingdead  Yes Tom Mison is from Sleepy Hollow @rocksteadybaby  No one can say no to that puppyface. I am sure you will find a better place than the current one soon! @Periodinan   Good Job on the reverse enabling! I love it.  @mel33t   Hope you are able to get hands on those SK brush set without a lot of fuss & store drama @Melrose  & @DILLIGAF  YAYYYYY for the new brush sets :rasta: :D :sweat:
Aww, enjoy your new goodies girl! And get some much needed rest!!!