Enabler-ville

Vineetha

Lol... they're squishy but not bouncy. Almost like a cream foundation or blush but really soft to the touch. I want to be super gentle with him. ... that's so weird

I am meh too love! We can be meh together
drinks.gif
I barely touched the pot but it looks pretty squashed in now!
ohboy.gif

mel33t

Here you go!!!Watermelon/moonstone!!!!
I have to check out guava one now.These are tinier than I expected though. I thought it was gonna be too sheer based on @elegant-one swatches! The texture is
love.gif
I agree they are quite tiny. That looks gorgeous!!! It looks so pretty on your skin and I bet it'll give you such a great glow. The texture is aweeeeesooommmeeeee.

Vineetha

Can't wait to see those ones too!!!
I did do a heavy swatch for the camera, but it's still very pigmented. Plus when you swirl it around it becomes one color and blends together, not so much the separation of color and highlight and I really like that. It's not so overpowering and highlighter-y.
exactly I though it was gonna more shimmery and highlighter like but these layer so well without being sparkly. I love the texture!!! Yeah i dont think I will able to seperate and use the shades in that tiny pot (though possible but i dont want to squash it further), swirled is the way to go

Dolly Snow

Lol... they're squishy but not bouncy. Almost like a cream foundation or blush but really soft to the touch. I want to be super gentle with him. ... that's so weird  I am meh too love! We can be meh together :drinks:
I'll have to buy one when I order the new OCCs for fall lol and yay for being meh! :tipsy:

lipstickaddict

Archie was my first real haul too
Haha! I hauled my Archie goodies in my office hours between classes
rofl.gif
I had my fingers crossed that no students would be coming to see me, because I was stalking Mac like a madwoman and you can believe that I would have been ordering my goodies instead of consulting on writing. LOL What a great memory!

That was a great collection to begin hauling with!