Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Your lucky cause all the stores near me say unable to do store pick up or out of stock
No. I'd say YOU'RE the lucky one.
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

It says in stock at the store near mine! I will do a store pick up then. Though I def have to give them a call beforehand, sephora stock tracker is never accurate.

PinayGator

I already have a set! LOL
I was thinking of getting another though since I like them and you really can't have too many brushes.
LOL This is what I get for jumping ahead in the thread! I saw another one on the shelf when I went to pick mine up, I should have grabbed them for a random "look I'm enabling you into the world of makeup hoarding" gift.

NaomiH

LOL This is what I get for jumping ahead in the thread! I saw another one on the shelf when I went to pick mine up, I should have grabbed them for a random "look I'm enabling you into the world of makeup hoarding" gift.
girlhaha.gif

I'm going to admit that I have one in my Target cart just begging for me to hit submit to pick it up in store. lol

Anaphora

So, I was indoor tanning earlier this year (I know, horrible decision) and got matched with Prolongwear Concealer in NC35. I'm sure I'm at least down to an NC30 now if not to an NC25. I'm just so annoyed because I refuse to buy a million foundation and concealer colors, so I'm trying to tough it out until I'm back to NC20, but I really don't know what to do in the meantime. Help!

CarmenK

So, I was indoor tanning earlier this year (I know, horrible decision) and got matched with Prolongwear Concealer in NC35. I'm sure I'm at least down to an NC30 now if not to an NC25. I'm just so annoyed because I refuse to buy a million foundation and concealer colors, so I'm trying to tough it out until I'm back to NC20, but I really don't know what to do in the meantime. Help!
Any other lighter concealer you could possible mix it with to create a more wearable shade for you? I usually mix my pro longwear with Mac's prep and prime highlighters to lighten it up a bit

Anaphora

Any other lighter concealer you could possible mix it with to create a more wearable shade for you? I usually mix my pro longwear with Mac's prep and prime highlighters to lighten it up a bit
I have Prep and Prime Highlighter pen in Light Boost, also a crappy NYX concealer that is ghostly, but it's really thick so I'm afraid it will be hard to mix. Maybe I'll try the highlighting pen idea.

CarmenK

I have Prep and Prime Highlighter pen in Light Boost, also a crappy NYX concealer that is ghostly, but it's really thick so I'm afraid it will be hard to mix. Maybe I'll try the highlighting pen idea.
Yea just try mixing a little bit of light boost in to brighten it up a bit and hopefully that will help!