Enabler-ville

mel33t

If only I had $250 for an eyeshadow palette... and were actually half decent at doing eye makeup.
sigh.gif
lmao.gif
I'm the exact same, I'm finally getting the hang of blending.
ohboy.gif

CarmenK

Morning ladies!! @walkingdead Harper is adorable! I am trying my hardest to stay out of the ANR thread I really don't need more lippies but LK and GK are calling my name!

Melrose

Morning ladies!! @walkingdead Harper is adorable! I am trying my hardest to stay out of the ANR thread I really don't need more lippies but LK and GK are calling my name!
Good morning everyone! I know what you mean about ANR. I finally decided I don't need anything from this collection and will wait for the matte lipsticks instead. I just have too many lipsticks similar to the ones in ANR.

Anaphora

Good morning everyone! I know what you mean about ANR. I finally decided I don't need anything from this collection and will wait for the matte lipsticks instead. I just have too many lipsticks similar to the ones in ANR.
I only got Yield To Love and Myself. I love rose shades, but don't have many, and Myself looked super easy to wear with just some mascara.

I originally wanted Lingering Kiss, but I'm afraid it will pull brown on me and so I'm holding out for Living Legend in the Matte collection as I think it'll be a lot more flattering on me. The blushes looked nice, but I'm kind of not a blush girl since if I get my redness under control the last thing I want to do is add pink back in.

I'm glad I didn't buy a ton that I didn't need!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Good morning ladies! I just had to post my face of the day. I have my big falsies on!

So lovely. I'm envious of your lash application skills. I also really love that lipstick on you. What shade is it?

We got our new puppy today! Meet Harper!
Aw! What a sweetheart! Funny, I was reading an article earlier this week about Harper Lee, so that's immediately what I thought of when I saw the name. She looks so happy! I'm sure she'll bring a lot of happiness to the family as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by burghchick

I'm right there with you, girl. I have 137 lippies, most are MAC, with a few Nars and UD too. I think it will easily take 15 - 20 years to use them all. Maybe more since I don't go out often.
That's not the worst I've ever heard of...
nocomment.gif

walkingdead

[@]katred[/@] that's why we named her Harper! To Killing a Mocking Bird is my favorite book! We named our first Welsh Terrier~Scout and our oldest son Jeremy so we can call him Jem!