Escada Marine Groove

Susanne

thmbup.gif

Ashleybubbles83

i have smelled this one...it's good but i won't be buying it.

my favorite escada summer scent will always be TROPICAL PUNCH...its super rare now, but man...that was my scent for a very long time.

InspiredBlue

I tested it on my hand today. It smells good. I'll see if I get it more towards summer. I do have to say that it is quite a strong scent. I just sprayed a little on my hand and I can smell it all the time now.

Dreamingeagle24

I love Escada perfumes! I always get the LE ones as soon as they come out. I do love this one more than some the past couple of years. Makes me want to go on vacation!

Dreamingeagle24

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Whats the deal with Escada ladies? I've never used it before
shrugs.gif
I have a friend who would just about hang herself for Rockin Rio and I dont get it....

I understand that one. Rockin Rio is my all time Favorite!

kittykit

Smelt it last week and I quite like it. I'm looking for a summer scent, I may go for this one. My all time favourite is Pacific Dream!

Juxtapose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
Did anyone smell this yet? I tried it on at Ulta.. i love it! it reminds me more of island kiss, sunset heat, pacific paradise, etc. rather than the newer ones.
thmbup.gif

Yes yes yes! You are spot on. Right when I picked this up, I immediately thought, "OMG, it smells like Island Kiss!" Yep, Island Kiss was my first Escada fragrance, and the start of my addiction to the LE ones each year. That one along with Pacific Paradise are my all time favs. This new one brought me back to when I purchased those two. The last two years were good, but not great in my opinion, so I was floored when I smelled the new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
1. I love the bottles. Every year you get a new one in great colours (I have all since 2002).

2. I love the fruity smell. Every similar, but not the same. Very girly and summery.

3. No new decisions for a summer fragrance
winks.gif
Just get my Escada.

lol, I couldn't sum it up better myself! #3...my fav
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

I saw today that one beauty store had this on offer for ~€30 instead of the regular ~€43. I was really tempted. The scent was much more appealing to me this time.

nursie

i just bought this at, of all places, Marshall's for $25. i usually get the escada scents from either TJ Maxx or Marshall's, but it's a year or two later after their initial release. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE the way it smells, perfectly light for summer