Escada summer fragrance 2009!!

Susanne

Ocean Lounge
winks.gif

BEA2LS

that's what throws me off about it, it's not as fruity/tropical as i would like it to be.. i like sweet scents but more so in the winter time.

Hikaru-chan

I've just recently tried Ocean Lounge and I absolutely adore it.
Smells like strawberries to me, it's something I'll be buying as soon as there's another sale day at work.

Patricia

i have Ocean Lounge, it does smell fruity to me, like pineapple, LOVE IT! i've had the last 4 and my fave was Pacific Paradise, but i haven't tried any of the previous ones...

LoveMU

I just got the ocean lounge, and it smells so sweet and feminine! Makes me feel young lol

Susanne

I really love the new fragrance!
yes.gif
Can't wait to get summer here, wearing yellow e/s, pink l/g and my Escada Summer fragrance
winks.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I really love the new fragrance!
yes.gif
Can't wait to get summer here, wearing yellow e/s, pink l/g and my Escada Summer fragrance
winks.gif

Sound great
thmbup.gif

But do you really need Summer for doing that?
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
Sound great
thmbup.gif

But do you really need Summer for doing that?
winkiss.gif

No
th_wink3.gif

X4biddenxLustX

So far I love all the Escada scent's that I have smelled. I did have Pacific Paradise but found it to be just a tad bit too too sweet. I easily over did it and it was just too strong for me. But generally I like scents that are more on the sweet side. I tend to just wear the same perfumes all year round. I don't change into this different perfume once summer or spring hits. That would get too expensive lol.

But I can't wait to smell this new one though!

Patricia

today i wore Ocean Lounge again and paid a bit more attention to the smell and you guys are right, i did notice a scent of strawberries in the beginning that i hadn't identified before and then it kinda smelt more of pineapple, LOVE IT!

Kinderwhore

I bought this yesterday without even smelling it first - that's the level of faith I have in these fragrances. And it didn't disappoint! It smells delicious, and I like how sweet it is, really. I'm a sucker for sweet scents.

kaliraksha

I've always thought they were really sweet and seemed perfect for vacation or going out to a hot night club. However, I have so many perfumes I didn't buy any... alas I seem to have "inherited" a gift set. My grandmother hoards perfume like crazy, especially any Escada scent so she just bought a few on whim without even smelling them and she got them home realized they were too sweet for her so she gave them to me.

So far, I've tried on two and they're both like different subtleties of each other (to me)... especially with my chemistry they just turn into sweetness... as if I slipped in the fruit section of my store and then for kicks an employee poured a little sugar on me.

BEA2LS

I have pacific paradise, my sister recently gave me her old bottle - and it was almost full! i am in love
winks.gif
i had island kiss and rockin rio in the past but they are long gone.
but the one thing i cannot get by is how the scent just does not last. it is almost like a very over-priced victoria secret body spray - it smells awesome than it's gone
ssad.gif

i am considering the new one, i just seem to prefer the older ones better (since the bottle of pacific paradise is almost full still, i might just stick with that, i cannot believe she was holding out on me all these years!!!)

Patricia

i am seriously considering getting Pacific Paradise again if i can find it, i just loved it so much!

BEA2LS

i lovve rockin rio, island kiss might have been my fave but i am really into pacific paradise.. i do not like the new one as much as those
ssad.gif

BEA2LS

i saw some of the older ones at wal mart.. i think they had island kiss, and i think i just might buy it. i keep trying to like this year's one but i just cannot get into it!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i saw some of the older ones at wal mart.. i think they had island kiss, and i think i just might buy it. i keep trying to like this year's one but i just cannot get into it!

I love the smell of Strawberries this year! And Island Kiss smells good as well. Two of my faves I would say
winks.gif