Europe Trip '07

Dark_Phoenix

Okay, so here's where we went:
London, Canterbury, Calais, Normandy, Paris, Nice, Monaco, Cirque Terre, Pisa, Florence, Rome.

Places I liked the best: Florence and London
Placed I liked the least: Paris and Nice

Florence was AMAZING!! My total favorite city in western Europe XD Between the art, the city, and the shopping (esp. the jewelry shopping) it was unbeleivable. And I'm fluent in Italian, but was mistaken for being Brittish (probably b/c of the accent). Oh well.

I hated Paris. Point blank did not like it. (minus the shopping... the mu shopping was pretty cool, I got some stuff from Sheseido, Nars, Smashbox, and Cargo at Sephora on the Champs Elysees).

Here's some pics
(my mu was really neutral <all MAC, unless noted>: Studio Fix NC15 Concealer, Bare Canvas Paint, Natural MSF in Light, Nars Orgasm Blush, Angel Lipstick, Blacktrack f/l)

London:

(Captain Jack Sparrow + Me at Madame Tusseau's)

Paris:

(Eiffel Tower + Me being a pic whore :p)

Italy:

Pisa + Me being a pic whore at the leaning tower

Cirque Terre

Rome

Florence

Florence + Me being a pic whore

MACATTAK

Very nice pics. You went to a lot of places, how long were you on your trip? Hope you had a great time!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

KAIA

Wow!!!! you're so lucky ! like i said if a had money and time I would go and travel around the world.. by the way.. in the 1st pic, is that supossed to be Keira Knightly??? She looks too pretty ... i don't think she looks that pretty in pictures...

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Very nice pics. You went to a lot of places, how long were you on your trip? Hope you had a great time!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

13 days. We flew to London, drove to Canterbury, took a ferry to Calais, drove to Paris, took the TGV to Nice, and drove throughout Italy. It was pretty fun.

And yep, it's Keira Knightly. They had a Pirates of the Carribean exhibit. Didn't see Orlando Bloom though
ssad.gif
I love pretty boys.

kaliraksha

Aww those are gorgeous pics of beautiful places I won't get to see until my Honeymoon. I like your hair dark. Who did you go with?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

awweesoome! I've only been to most of England, wales and Ireland but would love to go to Rome.

I have the necklace you are wearing in the last picture!

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Aww those are gorgeous pics of beautiful places I won't get to see until my Honeymoon. I like your hair dark. Who did you go with?

Thank you ^.^

I went with three of my Bahraini cousins and three friends from school. My friends are Taiwanese and American, my cousins have never been to Europe, and I've never toured Europe before so we got lost... alot. lol

But that was cool, we stayed on schedule at least and saw alot of neat stuff (especially in northern Italy).

I'm planning a trip with three of those girls to go to South Korea this winter XD Super excited!