Ever lose a bid on eBay?!!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Amaranthine
I lost on a Nokia L'Amour collection cellphone .

I feel for you
th_cheerup.gif
, that phone is HOT!

Hilly

I don't belive in the sniping stuff. It's not old fasion bidding. I wish ebay wouldn't allow it.

It takes away the fun of ebidding.

melliquor

The only time I lose is if I stop bidding because the price is to high. I snipe everything I want to bid on. I don't bid until the last 10 seconds of the auction. There have been times that I have forgotten to bid on something. Then I am pissed.

I don't using a sniping service. I just do it myself. I make sure it is something that I can bid on. If it is late at night, then I stay up.

Chic 2k6

I had a bidding war against an awesome necklace and I had to go babysitting and i was losing :| I managed to jump onto my cousin's computer, log in and grabbed that necklace with 45 seconds to go!

I'm always having a bidding war and hate it when i lose lol, i cuss the other person who wins

MiCHiE

I hate bidding wars, which is the reason why I only snipe or bid late in the auction. 2 people driving up the price for 7 days irks the hell out of me.

HOTasFCUK

Ya i usually try to bid at the last minute thats the only time it really counts! You can place a bid from the first day but most likely you will get outbid so i wait to the end if i'm able to!

MAC_Whore

I have never lost a bid on something I really wanted. I am a hardcore sniper. You will only see my bids in the last 5-6 seconds. I am that bidder that you all hate. Sorry.
blush-anim-cl.gif

If I am so-so on an item, I really dont' give it my all and lose those on occasion.

I haven't been on ebay to bid in ages though.