Everything You Need To Know About Accessing The Clearance Bin

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I am sorry I tried to search but could not find it, are we allowed to start a new post if we already have one? Can we post non-makeup items like clothes? TYIA
The guidelines are pinned at the top in the Clearance Bin (for future reference), here are the answers you needed:

• Every member is allowed one (1) FOR SALE ad and one (1) WANT AD. It is up to you to notify the Clearance Bin Moderator that you have a thread you'd like removed before starting a new one.
  • If you sell your item/s, or would like to make a new thread, please PM the Clearance Bin Moderator or an Administrator with your removal request. Please remember to include a link to your thread with the request.
  • Items that can be offered for sale are limited to: Fashion, Clothing & Cosmetic/Beauty items only (no replica/counterfeit) - ABSOLUTELY NO LIVE ANIMALS, NO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS/LENSES ALLOWED.

Veronika23

Again new here... would that be the section that if I am looking for something I could post about it and see if someone can sell or trade?
Thanks

karmachameleon

I thought it was 10 doh! Oh well, have about one month before MUA closes their swap site so best get posting on here to make my 50 posts.

Vandekamp

Where do we write our posts?? I'm new & I'm soo lost! Help lol
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Look to the left. There is a radio button called Post a Reply. It is right next to Start a New Thread.

karmachameleon

Newbie here too. Go to the top of the page and choose forums. Look through the categories. You can choose an existing thread or start a new one.

ShareeA

Hold on to your wallet. There are some great deals in there.
I want to start selling in the clearance bin but I don't know how to calculate shipping andwhat postage to use. Can anyone with experience help with that info? I'm all over tutorials and USPS shpping rates but it's got me like @.@

Vandekamp

I want to start selling in the clearance bin but I don't know how to calculate shipping andwhat postage to use. Can anyone with experience help with that info? I'm all over tutorials and USPS shpping rates but it's got me like @.@
To ship lipsticks I would figure on $3.50 to $4 postage. If you don't have a package to ship it in there is a cost for that too. I think that is about $2.50 to $3.75.

stylabell

Man, I should have joined the day I discovered Specktra a year and a half ago, and I'd meet the requirements. Well, a perk to look forward too!

Bella Love

I truly appreciate this information in addition to the awesome job you guys do of keeping us informed on a variety of makeup related topics! Excited to be part of this wonderful community!

Latest posts