Exciting New Products at Sephora!!!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
And another exciting tid bit... face and body with pumps! im seeing it in colour 34 and 32. Im just wiating for my pasty no. 20 to arrive and shes mine!!

ooh this is awesome news! F&B #32 is my shade and I hate that it doesn't have a pump. I'm almost outta my second bottle too

shontay07108

Quote:
And another exciting tid bit... face and body with pumps!

Say whaaaaaaa??? When did this come about? My HG foundation with a pump? Holy crap. If this happens I will...I will...I don't know, but it'll be epic.

cbh02b

The Sephora closest me added the new aqua cremes but thats it really so far! I did go ahead any buy the new lipstick sight unseen from Sephora online in 18 and 32 or was it 33? IDK but I can't wait to get them!

BadBadGirl

These lipsticks look sooo good! Snagged from Pursebuzz

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense Photos, Swatches and Review : Beauty blog MAC Make Up Cosmetics Beauty Tutorials How To Video Makeup Tutorials Celebrity TutorialsDrug Store swatches

Now that I think back- I went into Sephora last week and I walked by these new lipsticks. I did wonder for a few seconds if it was all new, but I never paid much attention to lipstick before so I just shrugged it off. If I had realized I would have looked closely.
angry.gif

shontay07108

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
If it exists, it would probably be the Lenox Square location, because it's the only one (to my knowledge) that carries Illamasqua, Lancome, and an expanded Nars display. I was just at this location this week, and the MUFE area did not seem "expanded" to me (I saw the same stuff I saw at the Perimeter location, which the closest one to me). I will look for your posts on this in the future. Thanks!

Exactly. That little claustrophobic store. I almost wish Sephora wouldn't carry so many hair products and just carry more cosmetics. And why carry Lancome and Clinique when anyone can get those lines at pretty much any department store in the country? That space could be better used IMO.

You never know, Mall of GA or North Point might have more, but I generally don't believe in traveling OTP, lol. The trek from Decatur to Lenox and all the traffic in between is bad enough. Also, if you have to order most of the products you want online anyway, why not just call the MUFE store in NYC and order from them? That way you have access to the entire range of products and you can buy palettes and palette refill shadows instead of individual ones.

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
^ MUFE has a 6 bay gondola at my store... so we carry almost everything taht isnt a pro item. We have 3 shelves of eyeshadows and 3 of lashes...

we're getting the new lip glosses and lipsticks. I think i was told they were getting rid of some products from our assortment like the super lip glosses and the pan sticks. I think eventually the new lipsticks will replace the current ones

There is also going to be a tool to help people pick the perfect nude, red and pink lip colours based on their skin tone and hair colour. A friend of mine played with it and say it was very helpful and worked extremly well.

Which store/location is that at in Montreal? (And are they getting the Rouge Artist Intense shades at The Bay?)

sss215

I checked out the new lipsticks today and their #48 became a fast favorite. It's looked really pretty with Nars Easy Lover over it.

shontay07108

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??? LET'S WAKE THIS PLACE UP!!!

Anyone spy with their little eyes the new mufe rock star palettes on Sephora.com? I've got my eye on the diamond shadow palette.

DILLIGAF

I finally got my hands on Metal Powder #4 last week. Shontay you are going to be the death of my wallet. *runs off to check out new products on Sephora*

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I finally got my hands on Metal Powder #4 last week. Shontay you are going to be the death of my wallet. *runs off to check out new products on Sephora*

lol.gif
tong.gif

BadBadGirl

yay! This is a terrible month for me (recovering from Christmas) but I will be purchasing in February.

shontay07108

I'm going to wait until my Sephora gets the glosses in store. I just can't decide which ones I want. Every time I went to the boutique I was overwhelmed and walked away with nothing. That won't happen again.

BadBadGirl

I'm passing on the Star glosses since they are so light, I want the metal ones and a few diamond glosses since I can't resist shimmer.

shontay07108

I finally ordered 2 lab shines. I can't wait for Sephora to get them in store. I studied Temptalia swatches and settles on M14, a vibrant, pinky coral and S10, a cinnamon type color that I want to put over Honeyflower by Mac. Can't wait to get them.

GlamQueen21

I have finally ordered the Lab Shine Lipgloss in D8! I cannot wait to receive it! If I do like it, I will be ordering more.

Mabelle

this year MUFE is lauchinga lot of exciting newness!

I dont know what things you ladies have seen but the LAB shines are gorgeous. They just came out with the Tres Vichy Lashes (with a gingham bow on them) the duo (in a gingham case) and two new star powders.

New until summer includes; Uplights which are highlights. I think there are 6 colours. They are up to 70% water, so i assume the texture might be somewhat akin to face and body. Face and body is being changed. I think i heard something about a slight reformulation, but mostly an emphasis on new colours and pumps for all. There are New Liquid eyeliners 916 colours) i believe they were felt tipped pens. I was also told about a lot more natural looking colours being launched in the lipsticks, and possibly in the eyeshadows.
Also, MUFE will soon be Sephora Exclusive ( for Canada at least!), So girls, they wont be in the bay for long.

Edited to add: I lied about new colours/formula of F&B. Or aactually, my boss that doesn't listen/understand anything told me this, and i believed her. stupid me.

Latest posts