Eye tattooing? ** warning graphic pics**

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Owch my eyes hurt now, why would you want to do that
nope.gif

AmberLilith

I saw this on Modblog at the time... apparently the ink held up pretty well for all three people who got tattooed.

Edit: if anyone's interested, here are the Modblog links, with more pics and info:

First post
ModBlog - Three blind mice - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by BMEzine.com

Update:
ModBlog - Josh’s Eyeball Tattoo Update - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by BMEzine.com

Another update:
ModBlog - The spice begins to flow - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by BMEzine.com

Dune eyes (note the second pic is photoshopped to see what they could look like in the future)
ModBlog - Dune Eyes - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by BMEzine.com

enjoy

AmberLilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lndsy
I heart BME!!

moi aussi!!
heart.gif
love.gif

Quote:
I don't like the term "freak" and I don't personally know Shannon, but I am pretty sure he has never done anything "body mod-related" because of what people will think.

Personally i love the term 'freak', it could be said i have 'reclaimed' it and see it as a positive way of defining myself as 'not like everyone else', unconventional and alternative.

And i agree with you about Shannon <--
th_worship.gif

newagetomatoz

I really don't mind people doing body mods to themselves, even though some makes me a little squeemish. But eyeballs?! That is such a vital organ!!! It isn't like the skin where you can cover it up or have it removed! It really isn't something I would ever consider, but if it floats your boat.....

Lndsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
moi aussi!!
heart.gif
love.gif

Personally i love the term 'freak', it could be said i have 'reclaimed' it and see it as a positive way of defining myself as 'not like everyone else', unconventional and alternative.

And i agree with you about Shannon <--
th_worship.gif

haha..I like that idea.

I just didn't like the way that she used it, which was really negative in my opinion.

mistella

OMG ow!!! I was seriously like flinching, I never want to see that picture again with the tattoo needle IN his eyeball..

AmberLilith

Quote:
haha..I like that idea.

I just didn't like the way that she used it, which was really negative in my opinion.

No problem
smiles.gif

But if someone called me a freak and intended it in a derogatory way, i'd just say 'huh, thanks'
smiles.gif
and smile.
That's not a term that gets to me really, i've heard it too often by people trying to offend me.
I'm more offended by stuff like 'why the f*** would you do that to your face' and 'you might even be pretty if you had less metal through your face'.... for the record, i have 22 piercings, 7 of them noticeably facial and 3 of them inside my mouth (tongue x2 and smiley)... it's funny to see those peoples' reactions when i smile and reveal another piercing...

Sorry,went of on a tangent then..

Quote:
newagetomatoz: But eyeballs?! That is such a vital organ!!!

So is a penis/clitoris. And fingers and toes are possibly vital too. What people consider 'vital' and 'modifiable' vary so much...
Personally i wouldn't tattoo my eyeballs or remove and fingers/toes but i'm not going to judge anyone who wants to. I think body modifications are a very personal -everyone's views are different
smiles.gif
-as shown by this thread!

aziza

Quote:
I don't like the term "freak" and I don't personally know Shannon, but I am pretty sure he has never done anything "body mod-related" because of what people will think.

I don't like that word either :/

Lndsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
No problem
smiles.gif

But if someone called me a freak and intended it in a derogatory way, i'd just say 'huh, thanks'
smiles.gif
and smile.
That's not a term that gets to me really, i've heard it too often by people trying to offend me.
I'm more offended by stuff like 'why the f*** would you do that to your face' and 'you might even be pretty if you had less metal through your face'.... for the record, i have 22 piercings, 7 of them noticeably facial and 3 of them inside my mouth (tongue x2 and smiley)... it's funny to see those peoples' reactions when i smile and reveal another piercing...

Sorry,went of on a tangent then..

Nice! I think that the body just looks better with decoration, whether it is make up, piercings, scars, tattoos or other kinds of mods (although not all are to my tastes haha) whatever makes people happy. And not to sound cheesy but BME has really changed my ideas of beauty and what I considered to be "body modification", and I think the way I look at people in general. Anyway...speaking of tangents..

How do you like the smiley, I have always loved the way they look, but does it irritate your gums or bother your teeth at all? I have a tongue web and I think I might have to take it out because it keeps clunking against my teeth.

k.a.t

Even though it looks painful, disgusting and potentially dangerous, I'd love to have a tiny little cute design in one of my eyes lol very small though.

kimmy

i'm all for body mods...and if he's got the balls to get an eye tattoo, i gotta show some love. srsly. not for me, but damn...that's pretty rad.

AmberLilith

Quote:
Nice! I think that the body just looks better with decoration, whether it is make up, piercings, scars, tattoos or other kinds of mods (although not all are to my tastes haha) whatever makes people happy. And not to sound cheesy but BME has really changed my ideas of beauty and what I considered to be "body modification", and I think the way I look at people in general. Anyway...speaking of tangents..

How do you like the smiley, I have always loved the way they look, but does it irritate your gums or bother your teeth at all? I have a tongue web and I think I might have to take it out because it keeps clunking against my teeth.

^ ^ agreed.

The smiley -i love it!! it's one of my favourite piercings and one i'd find very hard to give up! I've had no problems with my gums and teeth with it (it's a 1.2x10 ring) and it's showing no signs of rejection after about three years (I've read so many BME experiences where people have said it's temporary... not always)
I've thought about the tongue web too, but it might get in the way of the rest of my tongue bars.. i want another one, maybe another two.

Back on topic...
I find the eyeball tattooing fascinating, i love how people are always pushing boundaries regarding body modifications.. there was a post on BME fairly recently about a woman who pierced her cervix... there's alway something new and interesting.