eyelash curler?

lovejam

I use a combination of two eyelash curlers, both by Tweezerman. I use the corner eyelash curler to do my outer lashes (it's hardest for my outer lashes to hold a curl, so I have to do this), and then the supercurl (I think) to curl the rest. It's a plastic curler, so you can use a blow-dryer to warm it up first, and that helps the curl hold longer. It's the best way I've found to get a long-lasting curl.

joraye

I was always a Revlon/whatever I found at Wal-mart sort of curler girl until I got my hands on the Japonesque mini heated eyelash curler. OMG - amazing. Pricey (I paid about $19 at Ulta) but worth it, gives me more of an actual CURL than the usual bend I get with metals.

I use it after mascara though sometimes, so I have to clean it alot, and I'm not sure if any of the mascara will flake down in there and melt onto the heating element....don't even want to think about it though.

LKirsten

japonesque heated lash curler rocks! I LOVE how it really opens up my eyes! I just bought a backup last week, I plan to never be without it!

lara

I've heard some good things about the Model Co heated lash curler, but haven't tried it myself.

I'm a bit of purist - I'd rather pay the money for a well-shaped manual curler that's balanced, has a decent hinge arm and a medium curved jaw. It's all about finding the curler that's best shaped for your eyes, or the best generic shape that can work on a variety of eye shapes without any trouble.
smiles.gif

shabdebaz

Yet another vote for Shiseido! The MAC one is good too...I've used it a lot on others, but not on myself yet.

Latest posts