Eyes for Leopard print - plz help

Dominikanmorena

Hey... Well my birthday is coming up and I have a big bash going on. Its a boat party and I'm soo excited cuz I've never been on one of those. Anyways its this saturday and I found a dress and its Leopard print. Its more on the beige side then that typical amber color seen with leopard patterns, it has a gold sheen to it, and the black from the spots. I need some tips/pics/tutorials. The dress is pretty loud so I think my makeup should b subtle but edgy (like me hehee)... The eyes gotta pop with me. Please help

gildedangel

A neutral cat eye would be super cute with that type of dress. Really dramatic winged liner with subtle brown and tan eyeshadows would be very appropriate! Then just neutral lips and cheeks and you would be good to go! Happy birthday! (early)
smiles.gif

Dominikanmorena

Sounds pretty. I thought of maybe a red lip since I think leopard and red look hot together. I will play around with that and ur tip... Thanx

BEA2LS

i agree red lips would look good with leopard
smiles.gif

or a smokey brown eye and neutral lip.

madnicole

I would go for a really bronzy/gold eye with very little shading & contour, but make sure you have a smokey smudgy black eyeliner on both waterline and lashline - and loads of mascara. Finish with either a nude or red lip - whatever you feel more comfortable with....good luck - and post a photo of end result!

Dominikanmorena

well here was the end result. i tried the red lip but my boyfriend wasnt feeling it... it was nice but a lil drag for my whole outfit hahaa. also i bought falsies but didnt have time to put them on... i was running late to my own party =)

anyways i had a awesome 22nd Birthday!!

bday1.jpg

bday2.jpg

makeup.jpg