Eyeshadow and Lipgloss Recs Needed

Rowan

I am looking for a mid-tone brown that I can use as a "natural" crease color, mostly for work. Maybe something with a little gold to it, so the color doesn't look flat. I don't want something high on frost or shimmer, something low or mid-range. Satiny would be good.

I was thinking of Soft Brown or Texture e/s initially, but I don't know. I think the peach undertone in both is making me hedge. What do you think of Soba for someone with brown eyes and NC30 skin? Other recs would be great though.

For lipgloss, I am looking for a sheer brown-red gloss. No shimmer or frost. I want just a hint of brown-red. I have had a hard time finding the right gloss. I was looking at Delux Beauty Miguel, but it is OOS at Sephora right now, and I don't have a store near me.

Recs other than MAC for both are fine. Thanks!
smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

my vote goes to Soba, lovely color! but soft brown is nice aswell.

as for the gloss, I'm hoping myself that Mauro is just like that. If you are looking for a nice brownish l/g without any red I can definitly recommend Spite. It's my HG l/g and it as a cream finish, so no glitter or frost

Kat

Patina or woodwinked...woodwinked can be a little shiny, but it has the gold you may be looking for. I use bronze a lot as well...but be light handed.