F&F sale

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I thought they did it twice too, so if the last one was in May then maybe the next one could be in November?

No, they already had one early in the year Robyn. Feb, I think.. So MAC already did two F&F for 2009, so don't think there would be another one, unless they changed their mind about it (I doubt it).

sambibabe

^^ Hehe you can always start saving up for early 2010 F&F!
winks.gif

simplyenchantin

I wonder where I was in Feb not realising there was a F+F sale and why I couldn't find out any info about it? I remember buying my DE stuff locally in Myer lol!

sambibabe

^^It was my first CP with Brooke, so it could have been late Jan (just before BBR). I think you weren't doing a lot of CP at that time and as sad for me to remember all these stuff - your boyfriend bought DE stuff for you at Myer!

simplyenchantin

Hahah he was going to.. I actually paid for it all myself in the end tho, can't remember why
greengrin.gif
He did help with my BBR CP tho hehehe.

pravvy

Oh man! I guess I gotta save till Feb! and it will probably take me that long to save up given that my wish list is ever expanding! At least there are my DJ credit card gift cards to keep me happy in the meantime!