Face Of What Ended Up Being a Letdown Of a Day

josie

Also known as FOWEUBALOAD (pronounced: fo-way-beh-load). Put on some makeup to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while yesterday and for some reason came home rather melancholy, but here you go all:

mu010708001sg9.jpg

mu010708003hq3.jpg

(I have bizarre eyelids -- depending on the thickness of eyeliner I'm wearing, you can't really see it when my eyes are closed)

And, since I didn't realize I had some kind of version of a full-face from my first FOTD I shall append it to this post ha:

mu060708003ft5.jpg

Not the most flattering expression on my face, but at least it's a full-face. Didn't get to snap one from yesterday, so there ya go.

So much stuff used for yesterday's FOTD, so if you'd like to know, just ask.
smiles.gif

OH and who else is dying to use their Friends/Family discount?!?! 15% is awoliejafw;ie for a massive haul.

josie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
Gorgeous look! I think your expression was so cute! What's the F&F sale? For which store? THanks!

Thanks.
smiles.gif
Here you go, sharing is caring.

061108_main3.jpg

Brittni

I like the e/s in the first pic a lot - very pretty. But...the full-face one though I don't get. :S

josie

Thanks y'all.
smiles.gif

I didn't end up using my discount yesterday at MAC but toooodayyy is the daaaaay. I don't even know what I'm gonna get lol Cool Heat is greatness, but I wanna think on it.