Fake Barbie Loves MAC?

Xqueeze_me

I unfortunately missed the Barbie Loves MAC train but I have learned a little something from a previous counterfeit thread.

Apparently the second batch of Barbie Loves MAC have black imprints on the window cover, not white.

Here's the thread: Check this out...

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
MAC Barbie Eyeshadow Playful - eBay (item 160230440668 end time Apr-20-08 08:44:59 PDT)

At least my Playful has white writing, not black. Plus although he/she has good feedback, it's an APO/FPO seller...what do you think?

i got my backup mothbrown when it was restocked, so one of them has white writings, and the other one had black writings on the front

no idea if this is is real though. there are so many fake mac barbie stuff floating around...
thmbdn.gif

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
MAC Barbie Eyeshadow Playful - eBay (item 160230440668 end time Apr-20-08 08:44:59 PDT)

At least my Playful has white writing, not black. Plus although he/she has good feedback, it's an APO/FPO seller...what do you think?

you know what i think they did both color writings on the Barbie collection...when i first got mine, i said the same but i took it to M.A.C. and they told me that they had both colors on them, cuz i was looking at it weird too

BunnyBunnyBunny

I think it is real. As people have said, the restocks had black MAC logos, while the original shipments had white. I think it'd be pretty hard to fake the Barbie symbol on the actual product.

Jacq-i

Actually, there were some fake Barbie Love MAC eyeshadows.
ssad.gif
It was weird though, because they came in about 10 different colors, and Barbie's silhouette looked weird.

Here a link to that old thread.