Fake Crystalled Yellow Glitter? *big pics incl.*

glitterkid

I just received a Crystalled Yellow glitter in a swap and im not sure its authentic!
also, isnt it called Crystallized yellow??
The lid is shinier than my other glitters & pigments, and the type is pretty thin compared to my others.
there are dashes in "MAC" instead of dots.
and there is no batch code what so ever on the box [every single one of my pigments and glitters had a batch code either on the back, bottom or on the label of the box]

here are some large pics of the Yellow compared to my Refl. Very Pink and Turquoise [[if the size isnt allowed- please let me know so i can resize!]]

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Thank for your help!!

MACATTAK

It may be a fake because of the shiny lid, and the glitter seems to be a tad smaller than your other jars. The correct name is CRYSTALLED yellow, pink, green glitter etc. CRYSTALLIZED glitter is just something someone made up, and it stuck for many people. The same with Kitschmas pigment, everyone calls/spells it Kitchmas.

martiangurll

The lettering looks off. Here's a test--take off the cap and see if it can screw onto other piggie jars. If it doesn't fit or if other piggie caps don't fit onto your jar, I'd be very suspicious...