Fake Fafi Lipsticks?

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
You are very welcome!
winks.gif

I don't understand what you mean when you say "fake when you compare the misspelling in my earlier photos" ??

Does that mean that the lipstick you bought is fake??
th_confused_new.gif
Sorry, I've had a long day, I'm tired and confused...
sleepy.gif

That was amazing of you for helping her with the pics so quick. Many thumbs up because if I was in her place, I would hope someone came to my rescue that quick. Hella cool of you madamoiselle.
th_worship.gif

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
That was amazing of you for helping her with the pics so quick. Many thumbs up because if I was in her place, I would hope someone came to my rescue that quick. Hella cool of you madamoiselle.
th_worship.gif

Thank you, but that is exactly why I did it; as I would only hope to have the favor "passed on" one day.
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Thank you, but that is exactly why I did it; as I would only hope to have the favor "passed on" one day.
yes.gif

I will quickly add to this thread...i have come across UK ebay seller,who has 10 different shades of FAFI ...ok correct me if Im wrong but wasn't there only 5 ;Fun N sexy,Not so innocent,High Top,Flash n dash and Strawbaby?
Here is the listing :grimbo-sambo:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-Mac-lipstic...ent_W0QQitemZ2 sold for £73!!
Wow this seller has lots of fake Mac...
BNIB Mac professional cream eyeshadow makeup artist set on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-09 18:56:37 BST)
th_LMAO.gif
seller says"A beautiful professional makeup artist kit 100%genuine
" (sigh)

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
I will quickly add to this thread...i have come across UK ebay seller,who has 10 different shades of FAFI ...ok correct me if Im wrong but wasn't there only 5 ;Fun N sexy,Not so innocent,High Top,Flash n dash and Strawbaby?
Here is the listing :grimbo-sambo:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-Mac-lipsticks-job-lot-of-10-beautiful-all-different_W0QQitemZ2 sold for £73!!
Wow this seller has lots of fake Mac...
BNIB Mac professional cream eyeshadow makeup artist set on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-09 18:56:37 BST)
th_LMAO.gif
seller says"A beautiful professional makeup artist kit 100%genuine
" (sigh)

There's currently at least 14 fake Fafi shades available. I swear to God, you'd love this freaking cheat sheet. I put it on the desktop but these Excel documents just removed half of the work for me searching. I want to figure out how to post them for real. Best fake seller I ever approached in my life...feel like I own the Fake MAC Bible.
th_DANCE.gif

BellaItalia1969

hiya hun
winks.gif
i have reported all the fakey 12 cream eyeshadows palettes incl.grimbo-sambo,and just got the standard ebay reply( for Doris,had to report via ebay.com)i can friggin believe that people are bidding on this shite!!!
angry.gif

Dunno i always research anything,for example,i recently needed a new face mask and i thought i try the Virgin Vie products,i googled etc to find out if there were any good and Im pleased to say yep will be buying some more,so why oh why people don't apply some common bloody sense and see if these fakes they buy even EXIST! !

User27

Quote:
hiya hun
winks.gif
i have reported all the fakey 12 cream eyeshadows palettes incl.grimbo-sambo,and just got the standard ebay reply( for Doris,had to report via ebay.com)i can friggin believe that people are bidding on this shite!!!
angry.gif

Dunno i always research anything,for example,i recently needed a new face mask and i thought i try the Virgin Vie products,i googled etc to find out if there were any good and Im pleased to say yep will be buying some more,so why oh why people don't apply some common bloody sense and see if these fakes they buy even EXIST! !

On their cheat sheet, they have a Lipglass/Mascara combo. 15 made so far. On one end is the lipglass and the other the mascara....comes in a 0.8 gram package. Tish would laugh at this as hard as the Evil Spirit foundation. I could see me being in a drunken stupor from a mosh pit and applying the lipglass to my eyes instead of the mascara end or worse, vice versa.
lol.gif

Jacks_Echo

Just an update from my original post - my paypal claim was successful and I was refunded the full amount, he never even bothered to reply and the two fakes are in the bin seen as he obviously couldn't even be bothered to try and get them back from me - thank you to everyone who helped identify the fakes and gave such fab advice much appriechiated
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks_Echo
Just an update from my original post - my paypal claim was successful and I was refunded the full amount, he never even bothered to reply and the two fakes are in the bin seen as he obviously couldn't even be bothered to try and get them back from me - thank you to everyone who helped identify the fakes and gave such fab advice much appriechiated
smiles.gif

Good news
winks.gif
and im glad you persisted in getting your money back...just make sure that you report this fake seller to ebay!Is against eBay's policy to peddle counterfeit goods
girl_devil.gif

Was the lippy bought on ebay UK?
Happy for you ,and best place for these lipsticks is the bin...if i had unused Fifi lippy,i would gladly send it to you but alas i do not...
Ciao for now

Jacks_Echo

Quote:
Good news
winks.gif
and im glad you persisted in getting your money back...just make sure that you report this fake seller to ebay!Is against eBay's policy to peddle counterfeit goods
girl_devil.gif

Was the lippy bought on ebay UK?
Happy for you ,and best place for these lipsticks is the bin...if i had unused Fifi lippy,i would gladly send it to you but alas i do not...
Ciao for now

Sorry late reply, he was indeed reported, not just by me but another girl who bought from him yet to see anything really come of it though, it was indeed from ebay UK, I'm glad to see the back of them they caused me nothing but grief now they're trouble for the binmen!

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks_Echo
smiles.gif

Just saw this... Yipee!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

So if the seller doesnt reply to paypal, does that mean they will decide in the favor of the buyer? (I'm wondering how claims of counterfeit items work)