Fake fluidline :(

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
I know but sometimes the lure of a discontinued item is just too much!

Those slender mascaras are horrible, I swear I never see anything that bad on ebay, I marvel at your ability to find the worst fakes
yes.gif

OT, I have two pet rats, and none of the total four I've had have ever escaped. Apparently, you can train pet rats to come when you call ..... but I'm guessing that won't reassure you!
tong.gif

I wonder if there were selling counterfeited Mac dogs pooh ...would people buy it I mean as long as the Mac logo is on the pooh ...
bangdesk.gif

Angi,lol i mean i can really imagine trying to train the pet rats to come ...
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
That green is ridiculous. The box looks like it should contain some sort of energy drink, not a MAC mascara!

People CRAZY!

lolol !My thoughts exactly!Moreover I saw these mascaras and thought
TOXIC!The green looks like something that my 6 year son,would pick from his cute nose...apologies in advance if this offends
yes.gif
but these fakes look so HORRENDOUSLY baaaaaaad!
I did report ...but i think ebay is so flawed and getting more in favour of all these fakers!!
Here is another seller:
s.gif
lauradsdealz2008 who within this last 2 weeks sold over 180 fake Mac Zoom lash mascaras,90 B.Brown mascaras,and 30 B.B eyeshadows palettes but she now listed some more fake cra* Mac &B.B even thoughi have reported her few times...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOB-LOT-x-90-MAC-INSTANTANE-ZOOM-LASH-BLACK-MASCARAS-BN_W0QQitemZ280334297350QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_WSJL _Wholesale_GL?hash=item280334297350&_trksid=p3911. c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318
£360!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOB-LOT-x-90-MAC-INSTANTANE-ZOOM-LASH-BLACK-MASCARAS-BN_W0QQitemZ280332117030QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_WSJL _Wholesale_GL?hash=item280332117030&_trksid=p3911. c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318
£385!!!
Wow she is not even trading as business !!Gawd i give up!!
ebay at times makes me sick!!All these fakers make more difficult for genuine sellers of Mac to sell !!!
nonono.gif

TheCollector

angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

There are no words for how mad all this makes me...

Isn't there anything we can do??? (I report on ebay all the time- but other than that)

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
All these fakers make more difficult for genuine sellers of Mac to sell !!!
nonono.gif

I know, and that's the terrible thing, ebay seems to ignore the fake sellers and pick on the genuine sellers.

I think ebay only really takes notice of the items when you actually report them, and even then they only look at the item, and not the seller. I could spend all day reporting fakes on ebay. But occassionally I have better things to do than provide ebay with free labour.
yes.gif

There is an option to 'report seller' on ebay, but I've never tried it, so I'm not too sure what it involves.

User27