Fake mac- ebay - studio fix powder plus

Retropinuplady

Hey guys,

I was browsing through ebay this morning,laughing at all the fake mac and the possible authentic ones and I came across this now we are all aware of a well made fake but look how bad this is:

ebay-mac studio fix

Its terrible if anyone actually buys this poor them,i have reported it to ebay basically i dont want anyone to get bad skin from a fake product.
The seller actually answers someones question on shade as "The shade is, I would say, light-medium beige. This one is lighter than the other one."
all i can do is shake my head,really bad isn't it.

sorry for the short essay i just couldn't believe my eyes.

Catch you later x

Licota

Haha, but maybe she actually got it as a present, from a friend who bought it on ebay, fake. And she doesn't know it is a fake? ;-)

Retropinuplady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licota
Haha, but maybe she actually got it as a present, from a friend who bought it on ebay, fake. And she doesn't know it is a fake? ;-)

lol maybe...the quality of the packageing is soooooo horibble just looking at a photo of it is bad...must be even worse in your hands
cutey.gif

Licota

Yeah, it looks kind of cheap.
smiles.gif
And the pattern? I have never seen a MAC studio fix powder with a pattern in it.

Kirsty

I feel compelled to send her a message.

"This item is fake, if the listing isnt cancelled I will report it. Its very unsafe to sell fake MAC products, as god knows whats in them"

I might get sabotaged though
ssad.gif

Ive got a few listings up myself

ritchieramone

I contacted and her asked her if she knew it was counterfeit. Her reply was much the same as appears in the auction, that she doesn't know much about MAC, that it was a gift but that it looks alright to her. ?!

She was also selling this "cream eyeshadow palette".
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I contacted and her asked her if she knew it was counterfeit. Her reply was much the same as appears in the auction, that she doesn't know much about MAC, that it was a gift but that it looks alright to her. ?!

She was also selling this "cream eyeshadow palette".
ssad.gif

Ugh
nope.gif

Retropinuplady

the worst thought is whats actually in them and what it could do to your skin....its not worth the so called bargin....ive got some listings up too so i know what you mean x

LMD84

well some poor sod bought it for £10. insane! surely she must know they were fakes because if you go on the mac site there is nothing like what she's trying to sell! that would tell me it wasn't right!