Fake MAC eyeshadows, seller is yansanchan.

darkbeauty27

Also, this person only lists items as 1 day auctions. Do you guys think they do this to avoid getting caught since ebay is so slow about catching these sellers? I have reported them I don't know how many times and they are still selling stuff.

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShexyKristin
I bought fake pigments from then! Garrrh! Thanks for letting other know.

No problem.
smiles.gif
Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference but the fakes this seller is selling are very obvious. Four reasons are because:

1. There are no such names as the pigments that they are selling, for example, there is no such thing as Blue82, Red88, etc.
2. The shades are way off.
3. The seller is selling products out of Asia, where fakes usually come from.
4. The bottom parts of the jars are very thick. Real pigments don't have bottoms that thick.

Unfortunately it is getting harder to tell whether or not an item is fake because the counterfeiters are becoming more skilled.
ssad.gif

Xqueeze_me

93.8% feedback should alert the buyers too!

Too bad some buyers are just too ignorant. Their mistake = Their pain!

panda0410

The thing that alarms me about this seller is that they are now listing fake pigments in just about every colour that mac has - this means that there are now lots more fake colours floating about that the previous lot of rose, vanilla, fairylite, dark soul, aire de blu etc etc He even has fake glitters - some of which I have seen on the au market as well
ssad.gif

panda0410

The jars are a dead giveaway, and the boxes still have a few flaws, but I'll be damned if the colours arent getting better. Soon we really wont be able to tell the difference.....

silverbelle282

the only makeup i bought off ebay were the lure 2006 eyeshadows, which are real thank goodness, and i was lucky.

i also got a sea me shadestick, from another seller, and i thought it was a good deal until i got the package- the shadestick was a holiday size- which is less than one third the full size. what a jerkoff. i never made any comments though, because s/he was rude to the two or three people that had left negative feedback about their transactions.

i don't think i'll buy off ebay again. i mean, honestly, even if you have a real picture of the item, it doesn't mean that's what i'm getting in the mail. it's really messed up that this user is still being allowed to sell fake crap on ebay.