Fake MAC Need HELP!!!

Does anyone know where I could look online or how can I find out if the palette I have is fake? I've tried looking for the palette and can't find it.

It's a Trip 4 Cool Face It has Well Dressed Blush, White Frost, Li'Lily, and Bitter eyeshadows.

Has anyone heard of this palette before?

marusia

Yes, it's from the 2009 Spring/Summer Trip collection. I haven't seen counterfeits of this item (yet). Here's a link to help reference. Does it look like the pictures?
smiles.gif

MAC Trip and MAC Travel Exclusives: Order by Phone from DFS Galleria in Hawaii: Makeup and Beauty Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips and Drugstore Beauty Finds

Yes that's it. Oh thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Now if I only knew how to use it
smiles.gif

I see that my post was moved, do you know where I was suppose to put it? I didn't mean to post it wrong I rarely post here
winks.gif

marusia

Anytime you have a question about a counterfeit product, it goes in this thread.

No problem. I think I'm going to become a counterfeit police on Specktra. LOL
I recently had my own experience with fakes, and it makes me want to help others.
smiles.gif

LOL I think you should become the counterfeit police. Speaking about counterfeit, my husband and I went to the swapmeet here is CA usually I can find good deals. Well low and behold I see MAC. My husband is the one that saw the stand first. There were so many people around it that I had to claw my way in and I just could not believe it. They were so fake I started to laugh. They had a lot of Hello Kitty stuff. I have a Hello Kitty Tahitian Sand powder so I know what they compact looks like and this was so small it was hilarious. The bad thing is that people were buying like crazy. I asked how much the single eyeshadows were and they were 8.00...NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
Anytime you have a question about a counterfeit product, it goes in this thread.

No problem. I think I'm going to become a counterfeit police on Specktra. LOL
I recently had my own experience with fakes, and it makes me want to help others.
smiles.gif

marusia

Um...yeah...
That kind of stuff isn't a joke to me. I have a business to run, with a business license, tax id's, all that stuff. It infuriates me to no end that people play off the ignorance of others. While you were able to spot the difference, I'm sure most of them weren't. I recently had a big blow out with a supplier. I told her I realized some of my products were counterfeit.

Her response was, "Well, have you had any complaints?"...WHAT THE HELL??!? It's not a question of complaints, it's a question of being an honest person. When people are buying that makeup, they are paying a premium price for some crap ass product. They don't know where it was manufactured...most countries don't have the same strict regulations that ours do, and the fact of the matter is: No one knows what is in it. There could be lead for all we know. A lot of people see it as a way to make a quick buck, but I refuse to put myself into a situation where I could go to prison over a couple of eyeshadows, ya know?

Don't mind me, LOL, I'm ranting. It just pisses me off to no end!