Fake MAC on Trademe

littlepickle

As much as it pisses me off, it's only $30. I don't think I can get it reversed and small claims court costs $30 to lodge a complaint anyway. It'll have to be a learning experience.

littlepickle

More possible fakes. I'm pretty sure they are, but want confirmation before I go on a reporting spree:
80% full size pigment in teal for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand
80% full size pigment in passionate for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand - the font on this box screams fake to me..
80% full size pigment in dark soul for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand
80% full size pigment in gold for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand This looks more like Gold Dusk?
80% full size pigment in fushia for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand this doesn't look anything like Fuchsia but I suppose it could be the poor lighting..
Let me know what you guys think
smiles.gif

LMD84

honestly i would perhaps look at buying mac elsewhere... the problem is that the sellers don't post up enough pictures so none are detailed enough to say if they are fake or not. however judging from all the fakes you have been stuck with recently i would say it's likely they could be fake also.

i'm also shocked that that one seller would not refund you! abdoluetly disgusting. if you are after pigments perhaps you could buy bits from specktra? i understand that some people don't ship to NZ but if you message anyways and ask it can't hurt right? plus buying from specktra it's more likely they are authetic! and you can request more photos if needed!

littlepickle

Yeah, I'm gonna stick to Specktra for the most part, thanks LMD84
smiles.gif
I like your new siggy - I'm squinting to see - is it Buffy/Angel/Spike?
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepickle
Yeah, I'm gonna stick to Specktra for the most part, thanks LMD84
smiles.gif
I like your new siggy - I'm squinting to see - is it Buffy/Angel/Spike?
greengrin.gif

no worries hun
smiles.gif
and yes it is buffy, angel and spike. the lovely Flaminbird offered to make a buffy one for me because i love buffy!
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif