Fake MAC seller - Closetmustgo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-lilly

I can't see the above photos but I've bought several things from that seller and they were definitely all authentic
yes.gif

User27

There's a girl who's an advisor on this site named MissResha. She's an amazingly informative person on products, organization and various brands. On her youtube page, she released a video about her experience with this seller and was the one who I even found the website because of. I'm avidly waiting for Clarity and other items to be available again because I lean towards any blue colors. XD I haven't bought from her yet but plan to when she's stocked again through her online store. I have no idea if we're allowed to post youtube links here but look up TheAccidentalBeauty on there and you'll see a video about the service she received. The other videos she has on there are pretty great too...I owe her a thank you for teaching me the importance of organizing my makeup. XD

MissResha

^^aww thank you hun! that made me all warm and fuzzy inside
smiles.gif

and yes, everything i've ever purchased from her, whether it was MAC, NARS, Urban Decay, Pop Beauty, etc, its all been authentic. And i've ordered a lot of stuff, even brushes, and they've all been real. Sheri (ACW site owner/seller) is a very nice girl, if you have questions about a product, shoot her an email. but buy with confidence, she sells the real deal.

i just placed an order like 2 days ago, she had OPAL Lipglass ya'll *squeeee* I have been searching for that lipglass for a very very long time lol. Barely using my mini because i didnt wanna run out but now its all good.

lara

Closetmustgo is a seller of authentic cosmetic products and has an excellent reputation for selling legitimate product.

I think this thread can be safely closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts