Fake pigment?

mactabby

Hey all, this is my first post.
smiles.gif

I bought a pigment on ebay. The sellers stuff was pretty random (not much makeup), and this was her only mac item. The thing that made me question it is the letters on the back of the jar, mine are aligned to the left, and most I seen are centered. I couldn't find any post about it. Is any of your alls aligned to the left? Other than that though, everything looks real..... The sticker with the name and number (though the number is on top of the name and its like embossed in), the lid on the jar (not shiny), the box (hard to stratch), the guard thats inside (with all the number and writing) etc.

I think this will be my first and last mac on ebay. I would hate to have to "question" everything I bought. Not worth it!

Photobucket isn't loading up for me atm, but as soon as it straightens up I'll put some photos up.

CIMG4168.jpg

CIMG4169.jpg

CIMG4180.jpg

CIMG4171.jpg

CIMG4172.jpg

CIMG4170.jpg

CIMG4173.jpg

CIMG4174.jpg

red

I have some centered and some left justified.

Tea Time and Royal Flush which just came out have the text LJustified.

My Pink Opal, Sunpepper and Fairy Lite have the text centered.

Not sure why.

Best to put pics though.

panda0410

Just about all pre 2006 pigments are centre aligned. Post 2006 are aligned left.
Some but not all of the mattes have an exception to this but otherwise this is pretty general for all other pigments.

mactabby

Thanks guys. Yes Xueeze, that helps alot. Thanks for that.
smiles.gif
I think I'm ok. But I'll go ahead and add photos anyways, just to make sure everything else is ok. Btw, I bought Copper Sparkle, the code on it is A37.

Ok..... Photobucket is still being a pain. My photos get to 97% then stops and says server error. I'll keep trying.
smiles.gif