Fake Pigment

CeCe bOO13

I ordered a pigment that was noctournelle off ebay, it is in a mac container wtih noctornelle label on bottom.. i recieved an email on ebay sayin this was reported by the mac people saying it was not authentic and i tried to get ahold of them but the transaction was no where to be found in my ebay purchases to get their ebay member to email them..

i finally got it and emailed them telling them what i purchased and the ID of the item and told them i want to be refunded as the email said or im going to open a claim.. did i do this all right and do they have to give me a refund?

MACATTAK

You should go straight to a claim, or watch this very closely because there is a time limit on opening claims. I believe Paypal isn't actually even involved until a claim is opened. It would just be you communicating with the seller.

That's good that you were notified of this. Noctournelle is a shadow, it has never been a pigment.

CeCe bOO13

yeah i did that and they said bc it said it wasnt authentic it doesnt mean anything *the seller said this and i said your selling them in mac containers with their eye shaow names! thats fake and illegal

TheCollector

File a paypal claim instead of an ebay claim. Or call ebay instead of the standard messaging option they give. You can then ask to send pictures or a link to this website. But I think I would try the paypal claim instead. You can't do both though. Any word yet?