Fake Vibrant Grape PAN--Suggestions?

rockin

Thanks, TISH1127
smiles.gif

Did you mean the ordinary MAC website now sells the shadow pans? I've just looked on maccosmetics.co.uk, and I can't see them there
th_dunno.gif

The MAC Pro site doesn't list prices, which is a bit of a pain

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Thanks, TISH1127
smiles.gif

Did you mean the ordinary MAC website now sells the shadow pans? I've just looked on maccosmetics.co.uk, and I can't see them there
th_dunno.gif

It's US only at the moment - The UK always lags behind but one day perhaps we'll catch up!

rockin

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
It's US only at the moment - The UK always lags behind but one day perhaps we'll catch up!

That sounds about right - we're always the last to get the goodies!

Good to see you again, Julie
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463

They're available on MAC's website for Canada as well. Canada and the US are on the same schedule though; they lump us together as North America and things appear on .ca and .com at the same time.

TISH1124

Quote:
Thanks, TISH1127
smiles.gif

th_dunno.gif

Oh I am so sorry I didnt notice you were In the UK...yes I meant the Reg Mac online US site....All the e/s pans here are $11 and the blush pans are $15

rockin

They'll cost a lot more here, no doubt
ssad.gif

Still, at least it's a step in the right direction. I guess I'll have to keep checking the site.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
They'll cost a lot more here, no doubt
ssad.gif

Still, at least it's a step in the right direction. I guess I'll have to keep checking the site.

They cost more here (in Canada) too...$13 as compared to the US $11.
ssad.gif