Fashion's Night Out 2013

cheburaha

I saw the collection. It wasn't very exciting. the nail polishes are nice but not unique. The liner is supposed to have silver shimmers, but they are not visible, until I use a remover to try to wipe it off, and then the shimmers showed up. The glitters in Cosmic are visible, and they are larger than the usual micro-shimmers that Chanel like to put in their nail polishes. Here are some swatches. The blue doesn't quite look like my swatches in real, they look like how they are in the bottle.

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/07/chanel-fall-2013-nuit-magique-collection-for-vogue-fashion-night-info-photos.html

The two blushes are the new JCs released with Vitalumiere Douceur foundation. There is 1 more JC, but it is a re-launch, Rose Initial or something.

Your hands - perfection! You can sell me anything - even the colors I do not like at all-)

cathyblanton

Does anyone know if the FNO collection will be online and if yes, does anyone have a date?

Sorry if this has been in the thread and I missed it...

Thank you!

Teger

The collection will be on Chanel.com, at Chanel boutiques, and macys. I believe it's a black-Friday thing for all doors.

katred

Specktra Bestie
For Canadian ladies, The Bay has this collection in stock, at least at "flagship" (large downtown) locations.