Fast help needed: What does a genuine online receipt from Nordstrom look like?

ThePowderPuff

Help me nail than son of a bitch
girl_devil.gif

He claims he bought his stuff at Nordstrom online and got this receipt:

Order Number:1003811989
Seller provide tracking number(shipment) by : 2010-01-13
Ship Via: DHL
Order Status:payment released
Payment Information: This order was paid Leave Feedback
Your Price
SubTotal : USD 1570.32
Shipping Cost : +USD 143.99
Wholesale Discount : -USD 4.14
Total : USD1710,17

Can that be true?

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
who are you nailing and why??

A guy on a danish website trying to sell very fake make eyeshadows. He claims he got a big lot of Nordstroms website, and thats the receipt he got.

They are SO fake. I just need lost of ammunition.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
did he write down the recipt, or does he have a picture of it ?
if he wrote it, i wouldn't trust him...

He just copied the text. I don't trust him one bit, but I think the text screams loud and clear that he got it somewhere else. I mean have you ever heard of leaving feedback at Nordstroms? Or getting wholesale discounts?
angry.gif

abbyquack

I'm sorry, but MAC doesn't sell eyeshadows in lots, and neither does Nordstrom. If he means he purchase a lot of eyeshadows at once, ok...but this receipt just looks plain old FISHY. Why would they have you leave feedback for Nordstrom's site? I shop there a lot, they don't have a "feedback" page like ebay, etc. And some of the pricing format looks inconsistent. I dunno, I can't say that it's for sure fake since I don't know what it looks like for International buyers, but I would stay far far away, especially if his product photos are fake.

Door

According to Norstrom's web site they do not ship MAC to international addresses. I just picked randomly few MAC items on Nordstrom's site and ever one of them had a note "This item cannot be shipped to international addresses."

rockin

Just a thought, but the name Nordstrom sounds Danish. Do they have branches there?

Saying that, the receipt wouldn't be in English if he'd got it from Denmark, would it?

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Just a thought, but the name Nordstrom sounds Danish. Do they have branches there?

Saying that, the receipt wouldn't be in English if he'd got it from Denmark, would it?

I think Nordstrom sounds more Swedish.

They don't have any stores here in Denmark.

He's full of it
girl_devil.gif

ThePowderPuff

Quote:

No we don't have any branches. He's talking about the american one.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door
According to Norstrom's web site they do not ship MAC to international addresses. I just picked randomly few MAC items on Nordstrom's site and ever one of them had a note "This item cannot be shipped to international addresses."

HA! Excellent! Got him.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I'm sorry, but MAC doesn't sell eyeshadows in lots, and neither does Nordstrom. If he means he purchase a lot of eyeshadows at once, ok...but this receipt just looks plain old FISHY. Why would they have you leave feedback for Nordstrom's site? I shop there a lot, they don't have a "feedback" page like ebay, etc. And some of the pricing format looks inconsistent. I dunno, I can't say that it's for sure fake since I don't know what it looks like for International buyers, but I would stay far far away, especially if his product photos are fake.

Oh no, I would never buy it. I just want to get him kicked out of the site
greengrin.gif

Kristina626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

TheCollector

That receipt thing is about the fakest thing I've heard! And does Nordstrom give a "wholesale discount"?? They are a retailer not a wholesaler?? Does that sound right??

Whats the update on this?

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
That receipt thing is about the fakest thing I've heard! And does Nordstrom give a "wholesale discount"?? They are a retailer not a wholesaler?? Does that sound right??

Whats the update on this?

Oh sorry I forgot to keep you updated. I reported him and the listings got removed. And I haven't seen him trying to sell MAC since. This danish site should actually get a lot of credit for taking authenticity issues serious.

Care

I saw this issue was resolved, but I just placed an order from Nordstroms online, here's the order confirmation email they sent me (with important info blocked out of course)