Faux Cils Or Diorshow?

blackclaw

I´ve always thought that diorshow and diorshow unlimited were the best mascaras but I read that sometimes they become dry and unusable very soon. Is that true?

And what about faux cils? What´s the difference between these mascaras?

By the way, I´m thinking about buying or not russian red gloss, I´m not used at red lips, it would be impossible to "wear" it?

saniyairshad

Russian Red is stunning!!!!!!!~~~ I love it soooo much. And as for mascaras I love Diorshow. I hate switching brands because this one works for me so well~~

Hawkeye

Honestly it depends on what you want. If you want a fake lash look I would go with faux cils. That stuff is amazing. I use a primer under it though. I don't like dior show- I used to use it but it didn't wow me at all.
ssad.gif
The YSL though really wowed me and gave me fake lashes without actually applying them.

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Honestly it depends on what you want. If you want a fake lash look I would go with faux cils. That stuff is amazing. I use a primer under it though. I don't like dior show- I used to use it but it didn't wow me at all.
ssad.gif
The YSL though really wowed me and gave me fake lashes without actually applying them.

I 2nd this! Diorshow was just "meh". Really nothing special and that brush...can we talk about the huge brush? I found the formula dry also. G with the YSL!

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I love Russian Red l/g! And where can you get Faux Cils? I've never heard of it...

Yves Saint-Laurent - Les Faux Cils Mascara

Should be sold anywhere that has YSL makeup.

Jayne

another vote for faux cils from YSL !!! he's so much better than diorshow (normal & unlimited !)

smiles.gif

JRPAGV

I haven't tried Faux Cils, but Diorshow didn't really impress me that much, plus it made my eyes burn. Maybe you could buy or swap for a GWP/sample size Diorshow so you can try it before splurging.

c00ki312

i have both but none seem to work for me. dior has a big brush that did NOTHING to my lashes and faux cils was soooo clumpy i didnt need to blink for it to smudge. maybe its just me or i had bad batches lol but i do have max factor masterpiece and it is WOW!

Latest posts