Favorite Brands/Products?

ette

dior mascaras are great, NARS lipsticks and blushes are the best, cargo also has great lipglosses, as does tarte for lipstains. i loooove chanel for eyeshadows. oh and bobbi brown for many different things, sunblock, eyeshadow, and the shimmer bricks especially.

poddygirl

Nars, UD and Dior. Used to be way into BB but find it really boring and all the collections look the same now ...

Pink_minx

cool sounds like NARS is a good one, I love urban decay too they have neat packaging like the baked bronzer that looks like a muffin. I'd like to try chanel and dior myself.

karen

stila, clinique, chanel, and merle norman are the only brands that I have a LOT of besides MAC. Most other brands, I only have 1 or 2 pieces.

MAC, Stila(foundation and concealers only), Merle Norman, and Clinique(lipsticks, mascaras, glosses, and eyeliners) are my faves. I also have all of the Tarte cheekstains. They're the only blushes I really like, besides the occasional MAC MSF.

While I have a lot of Chanel, I actually prefer their skincare and fragrance over their makeup.

kimmy

milani and flirt haha. i like lancome too, but it's too expensive. if i'm gonna spend some serious cash on makeup, it's gonna be mac
smiles.gif

mel0622

i like the sephora glosses it makes my lips feel really smooth. i agree nars has nice blushes. dont really have a lot from sephora cuz its pretty pricey but yeah milani is a nice cheap brand. lol.

Brianne

NARS (e/s duos, blush, lipgloss), Milani (e/s), The Body Shop (blush and Shimmerwave compacts), Clinique (cream shaper e/l and lipsticks), Bare Escentuals (e/s glimmers)

Pale Moon

Shiseido (cream e/s, blush)
Clinique (quickliner e/l)
Stila (rouge pot, lip glazes)
Baby pink (lip glosses are superb at that price!)

dirtygirl

MAC is my fav hands down. However, I do like some other stuff...

Make-up:
* Prestige makes AMAZING eyeliners. They're waterproof, smudgeproof, and even when I've slept in them, they still looked great the next day!
* L'Oreal Featherlash in Waterproof. Although it doesn't work like it used to
ssad.gif

* Ulta pinky goopy lip gloss in a pot.. it looks great on me!
* Clinique Raspberry lip tint or something. It looks great on me, and doesn't ever leave my lips feeling clamy or gross... when it finally is "gone" my lips are soft and pretty
smiles.gif

* Green Magic Cube (does Prescriptives make this?) it's an acne fighting green concealer! yay! Me likely. My really reddish skin loves this cube.
* Covergirl True Blend... but I'm not terribly fond of it. I've tried 92837592387 foundations and have a really difficult time finding one that matches AND looks nice.
* Bonne Bell/Lipsmackers Chapsticks... they are just so cute and fun
smiles.gif
and smell delish!
* Burt's Bees yellow tube chapstick. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?! It doesn't dry your lips; it gives you that incredibly tingly feeling; it "heals" any chappiness (especially now that it's winter) that I may have; and when it's gone, my lips are fantastic! I even wear lip gloss over top of it. I loooooovvvveeee it. hehe

Skin care:
* LUSH has amazing skincare products as far as soaps and stuff (especially their Ocean Salt exfoliator!) (and some of their "body" powders are great, too!)
* Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner... luuuurrrvvvveeeee it. couldnt' live without it!
* Some Clinique Acne Spot Treatment Gel or something.. it ACTUALLY works! AMEN!
* L'Occitane... their products are heavenly (and smell amazing, too!)

Lotions:
* BBW - any of their "body creams" do wonders on my skin, and their true blue shea butter foot cream is to die for. my feet love it! (and it makes my shoes smell good)

Brushes:
* Japonesque - these are nearly as good as MAC, in my opinion, and waaaay cheaper.
* Sonia Kashuk - Not bad!

as a funny side not... i noticed that no one has mentioned that Victoria's Secret is one of their fav cosmetics. I think that's funny because they always advertise as if their cosmetics are very high-end, but i think they're just high priced.