tinted moisturizer: Bobbi Brown

winks.gif

CrimsonCountess

Favorite Brands/products (nonMAC)

smashbox lipglosses
Max Factor lash perfection mascara
Bare Escentual / NYX cosmetic make-up brushes

theend

MAC for everything, Lancome for makeup and some face stuff, Clinique for face stuff and I do like Estee Lauder for some lip stuff. Ooh and YSL for some stuff.

My fave product is probably Lancome Aqua Fusion moisturiser. Mmm.

mskitchmas

MAC (duh)
Kiehls (soap, facial cleanser, moisturizer, toner, sunscreen, bath soap)
Nivea (moisturizer, sunscreen)
Nars (shadows and blush)
Clinique, Lancome (mascara)
Urban Decay (shadows and lip stuff)
Chanel (scent and glossimers)
Vincent Longo (foundation and concealer)

astronaut

Foundation, Concealor, Powder: Everyday Minerals from everydayminerals.com It works just as good as Bare Minerals if not better because it is bismuth oxychloride free and is about half the cost!

Eye Primer: Too Faced herbal eye concealor base works amazingly as an eye primer. I got this because the UDPP was out and I loved it! It glides on very thinly without weighing my lids down or being thick. It claims to prevent eye wrinkles too
winks.gif

Eye Shadow:
1) Too Faced eye shadow singles are my absolute favorite because I think it's not too soft nor too hard and the pigmentation of them are astronomical! Only downside, they don't have that many shades
2) Urban Decay shadows would be my second choice if Too Faced does not have a similar colour
3) And MAC would be my third choice. Sorry ladies, I really don't think MAC shadows are that good exept for the fact that they have a myriad of shades...

Blush: Everyday Minerals in Siesta! It's a gorgeous shade. again bismuth free.

Lip gloss: Philosophy in melon daquiri is my favorite lip gloss. I have the powder sugar cookie one too. Their glosses are so yummy, with microglitter, good consistancy that doesn't run and lasts a while, and is only ten dollars USD.

Eyeliner: I've been using the Clinique liquid liner in black for years and it took me a while to find it through trial and error with other liquid liners. I will never switch!

Lip Stick: Not too picky here but I like my MAC lipsticks in Freckle Tone and High Tea. I also got some Victoria's Secret lipstick recently for only $3.25 a tube and I stocked up on Sweet and Shy because I really like them!

DCJPFan

-MAC for eye shadow quads and lipgelees
-NARS for powder/cream blush and eyeshadow
-Clinique for buttershines, cream shapers for eye and shimmering tones powder
-Bobbi Brown for shimmerbricks
-Tarte for cheek stains
-Guerlain for meteroites powder
-BeneFit for palettes

kare31

My favorite brands:

Skincare: Kiehls, Shu Uemura
Foundation: Laura Mercier, NARS
Concealor: Prescriptives
Powder: Chantecaille
Blush: NARS, MAC
Eye Shadow: MAC, Shu Uemura
Eye Liner: MAC
Mascara: Shu Uemura
Brows: Smashbox
Lipstick: NARS
Lipgloss: Smashbox
Lipliners: MAC

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Foundation, Concealor, Powder: Everyday Minerals from everydayminerals.com It works just as good as Bare Minerals if not better because it is bismuth oxychloride free and is about half the cost!

Eye Primer: Too Faced herbal eye concealor base works amazingly as an eye primer. I got this because the UDPP was out and I loved it! It glides on very thinly without weighing my lids down or being thick. It claims to prevent eye wrinkles too
winks.gif

Eye Shadow:
1) Too Faced eye shadow singles are my absolute favorite because I think it's not too soft nor too hard and the pigmentation of them are astronomical! Only downside, they don't have that many shades
2) Urban Decay shadows would be my second choice if Too Faced does not have a similar colour
3) And MAC would be my third choice. Sorry ladies, I really don't think MAC shadows are that good exept for the fact that they have a myriad of shades...

Blush: Everyday Minerals in Siesta! It's a gorgeous shade. again bismuth free.

Lip gloss: Philosophy in melon daquiri is my favorite lip gloss. I have the powder sugar cookie one too. Their glosses are so yummy, with microglitter, good consistancy that doesn't run and lasts a while, and is only ten dollars USD.

Eyeliner: I've been using the Clinique liquid liner in black for years and it took me a while to find it through trial and error with other liquid liners. I will never switch!

Lip Stick: Not too picky here but I like my MAC lipsticks in Freckle Tone and High Tea. I also got some Victoria's Secret lipstick recently for only $3.25 a tube and I stocked up on Sweet and Shy because I really like them!

i want to try everyday minerals but i'm not sure if i should try it. i have try Bare Minerals and hated it. if i can get my refund back if i don't like the sample then i'll try it.

Lenore

Mac for eyeshadows and pencils
Nars for blushes
Chanel for face products
Clarins for body products and sunscreen stuff
Kiehls for toners

pink_candy

Mac: strobe cream, brushes, blushes, foundation, lip stuff, fluidlines, eyeliners, powder, mostly everything!
Make up for ever: concealors and makeup bases
Benefit: like everything but love their honey facial scrub and makeup bags
Estee Lauder: love their mascaras
Lancome:love their mascaras too

lipstik

MAC, of course
Dior (esp. DiorShow Mascara)
Nars (esp. Powder Foundation)
Stila
Prescriptives
Shu Uemura
Baby Pink
La Mer/Kinerase for skincare

aziza

MAC
Milani
NYX (e/s and cream blush)
NARS (blush)
Revlon (glosses and lipsticks)
Rimmel (kohls)

ginger9

Other than MAC:

Stila
Shiseido
Dior & Chanel (for the Bling factor)
Lancome (
heart.gif
juicy tubes)
Revlon (super lustrous lipsticks rock)
L'oreal (Glam Shine glosses are awesome)
Annabelle (great cheap stuff, especially the "Pro" Brush line)
Philosophy (currently obsessed with their lip shines
eyelove.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
)