shimmerbronzer.jpg

#2= The Palettes

palettes.jpg

#3= Face Stuff

facestuff.jpg

#4- Blushes
blushes.jpg

Little Drawers:
One drawer has nail polishes (didnt take pic)

everyday stuff:
drawerone.jpg

samples!
samples.jpg

bases:
bases.jpg

im working on getting more of these...i think i need some esp. CCB's...except my shadesticks are in the stila paint can
Liners:
liners.jpg

pencil liners are in stila can

Other stuff:
otherbrands.jpg

Glosses: just mac ones- not including whats on top of the drawers
glosses.jpg

lipliners are in stila can

Lipsticks and stuff on top of drawers:
containers.jpg

Pigments:
pigments.jpg

The shadow palettes!
ok here we go

the highlighter palette:
hihglights.jpg

dazzlelight, mylar, yogurt, shroom, nylon orb, crystal avalanche, vapour, nylon naked lunch vanilla seedy pearl phloof brule retrospeck

the smokey eyes palette:
shadowy lady, plumage, femme noir beauty marked blue noir contrast black tied carbon

smoky.jpg

the peaches/golds/oranges

mythology limit arena motif rule paradisco jest goldmine orange expensive pink gleam gorgeous gold chrome yellow
peachgoldorange.jpg

the greens:
velvet moss juxt sprout (which is being dc'ed) greensmoke swimming lucky green (oops...supposed to be in LE palette lol) sumptuous olive humid bitter

greens.jpg

the pinks and purples:
pink freeze, plum dressing dove feather cranberry swish trax sattelite dreams sketch sweet lust creme de violet parfait amour star violet

purples.jpg

the blues:
deep truth, aquadiasiac, shimmermoss, brill freshwater jewel blue zonk bleu surreal moons reflection electric eel steamy

blues.jpg

the bronzey/copperys
falling star, amerlights romp honeylust woodwinked coppering and tempting

bronzeybrowns.jpg

the browns
brown down, soba, sable twinks swiss chocolate wedge haux mulch mystery kid texture

browns.jpg

limited shadows palette 1

peridot, electro sky, cobalt (pro), unreally blue gold bit, little minx, amethyst (cant remember the name of that other purple- was in the chromozone quad with unreally blue) orange tangent living pnk banshee elite guacamole leisuretime

limited1.jpg

limited #2

parrot, prose and fancy li'lilly ingenue blue sensualize, mystical mist blue absinthe romantique

limited2.jpg

premades and other limited quads

diana quad, inventive eyes quad, lustrevision quad, d'bohemia quad and madame b quad

yay all done! =)
premades.jpg

HappyHannah

That is such a perfect array of shadow colors & I love the way you organized them all! This is such a pretty collection!
eyelove.gif

Lisheous

You have a beautiful collection and a wonderful color of selections. It's what I would want too.

SonRisa

(cant remember the name of that other purple- was in the chromozone quad with unreally blue)

- That was nocturnelle which is permanent
winks.gif

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
(cant remember the name of that other purple- was in the chromozone quad with unreally blue)

- That was nocturnelle which is permanent
winks.gif

lol damn now i have to switch palettes! ha

PrettyinPink

That's a great collection girl, it's so organized! Can I ask where you got that displayer that's holding your MAC lip glasses? Me like!

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetlove
Where did you get that lipglass holder?

the container store i recently went back and got more cause my collection has groooown lol new pics! haha