First Loud Lash pictures!

tinagrzela

Here are some pictures from the upcoming loud lash release. I just love the promo pic!!

1113-2.jpg

1113-1.jpg

Sophia84

WOW thanks!!! I wonder if that mascara is good, have you heard if it's for volumizing or lenght?

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
WOW thanks!!! I wonder if that mascara is good, have you heard if it's for volumizing or lenght?

Not sure actually...but I'm sure that's one of the words that's gonna come up when they describe it!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
oooo nice

do you know if their going to make that image into a postcard?

Not sure, but I'm really hoping they will! It's simply gorgeous!

lah_knee

out loud mascara was described to us as a super lengthening and volumizing mascara that is WATERPROOF. but it is said not to feel dry or get flakey at all like lots of waterproof mascaras do.
it is also safe for contact users. to remove it, you need to use an oil based eye makeup remover
smiles.gif

Makeuplovingal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
out loud mascara was described to us as a super lengthening and volumizing mascara that is WATERPROOF. but it is said not to feel dry or get flakey at all like lots of waterproof mascaras do.
it is also safe for contact users. to remove it, you need to use an oil based eye makeup remover
smiles.gif

Oooh...sounds nice! May have to give this one a whirl! When is it's release date?

Eilinoir

I'm guessing it won't come out as a postcard since, from the look of what was just posted, the release will consist of one new mascara formula in 2 shades.

EDIT:
I take it back -- apparently there will be some new LiquidLast Liners as well, in addition to some LLL repromos. Still, I remain doubtful about the postcard.

lara

I hope MAC hasn't skimped on the mascara brush again. The el-cheapo skimpy and sparse brushes on the other mascaras are such a waste.

Good product, crap applicators.

Anatevka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I hope MAC hasn't skimped on the mascara brush again. The el-cheapo skimpy and sparse brushes on the other mascaras are such a waste.

Good product, crap applicators.

i'm starting to think the formula itself doesn't suck, just the brush that you use to apply it. i'm starting to think i should use my lancome fatale brush to apply ALL my mascara...

i'm losing my faith in macs mascara. ;]

mrstucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatevka
i'm starting to think the formula itself doesn't suck, just the brush that you use to apply it. i'm starting to think i should use my lancome fatale brush to apply ALL my mascara...

i'm losing my faith in macs mascara. ;]

Me too! I'm tired of the clumps
ssad.gif
I switched to Diorshow, and OMG, I'm in love! However, I think it's probaby the brush..the Dior brush is SO huge and lush and full, even my wimply lashes look full and long!

liquidsirenhoney

i keep trying there mascara with hope but every time it just disappoints me, hopefully it won't clump...this might be my last try with mac mascara.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
Me too! I'm tired of the clumps
ssad.gif
I switched to Diorshow, and OMG, I'm in love! However, I think it's probaby the brush..the Dior brush is SO huge and lush and full, even my wimply lashes look full and long!

I tried it last week, the Diorshow one, and yeah that brush is amazing. It really made my lashes look wow! And mine are pretty short. But it's realllllly expensive here and I can't afford it right now.

giz2000

My favorite MAC mascara brush is the one in Fibre Rich...I wish all the MAC mascaras had that brush....