Flawless Skin Rec's

trammie

I was wondering theres a lot of FOTD's that have flawless skin. What products do you use for them? Currently I use BE for everyday use but I'm looking into getting some makeup that makes me look like I have flawless skin for those nights out and photo ops. Suggestions?
winks.gif

pumpkincat210

I tried b.e. but i broke out from it.
studio tech from mac is really good in photographs, but unfortunatly it makes alot of people breakout.. not me though I loved it and found a perfect match for my skin. The downfall was the price and how quickly it runs out. Studio Fix powder is pretty good. Studio Fix Fluid made me break out but was good in photographs the first few uses. If you use a foundation with an SPF in it your face might be lighter than the rest of you in pictures because the spf reflects the light.
Are you using a concealer? This helps tons for blemishes and under eye circles. I don't do a fotd without it. Make sure you really blend it out too.
I know alot of girls here use bare escentuals and have flawless fotds. How is your skin care routine? Are you exfoliating your face? Do you have acne? Do you moisturize? Taking off your makeup at night helps alot too. Carry blot paper with you if you have oily skin.
Lighting and camera settings help too. I know some people even use photoshop to get rid of imperfections. There are literally tons of ways to do it.
For nights out I just use blot powder, lipstick touchups and maybe more mascara. Anything more than that for me I usually end up looking garish.

yupitzTara

I use MAC studio finish concealer and MAC studio fix powder. Once i used my friend's CHANEL Teint Innocence Naturally Luminous Fluid Makeup SPF 12. it had great coverage without concealer, and i took a picture of it & it looked great. The only thing is that its $45.

hope this helped..

mochajavalatte

I use SFF and then blot powder loose...covers perfectly, gives airbrushed look...most of the girls at my counter do this combo as well
smiles.gif