Fluidlines vs liquid liners?

avjwc

I love fluidline too. It stays on forever and is so easy to apply. All you need is to dip your brush a little to get a rich color. I have it in blitz and glitz. I returned blacktrack b/c it's too harsh for a daytime office look on a pale girl.

I'm trying to decide what color to get next. Dipdown or Rich Ground. Any suggestions girls?

Corvs Queen

I would suggest Dipdown over Rich Ground. I really regret getting Rich Ground. I hate the metallic-ness of it. Plus, with my green eyes it makes me look tired and saggy. Just my 2 cents.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
I would suggest Dipdown over Rich Ground. I really regret getting Rich Ground. I hate the metallic-ness of it. Plus, with my green eyes it makes me look tired and saggy. Just my 2 cents.

If you couple Rich Ground with red hair, it is dynamic- also if you use RG on the lid and then DD in the crease and Frostlite under brow the look is fabulous- identical to the Chanel Christmas palette of 2004 that people are STILL looking for.

I did not like RG at first either, but now that I have worked with it it is one of my very favorites.

I have some pics of it in my profile, btw