forget glitz glosses! i found the secret to ruby slipper lips r/o

Chelsea

forgive my hasty application..

393356.jpeg

393357.jpeg

it's lise watier grenadine gloss gourmand. I cant even begin to describe how amazing this is. I've been searching for a red like this for years. It's a gloss too..w/ brush applicator. It's SO mettalic and shiny.. the pics dont even do it justice.

Bubbles12_98

ssad.gif
Well, there goes that....

I don't think I can wear reds, but I think it would be soo fun to wear a bright red w/ dark eyes for a nice evening with the boyfriend. Of course he would refuse to kiss me with it on my lips *lol*

Shawna

Chelsea, you are gonna make me go broke with all the cool stuff you have posted lately! Grrrrr, off to London Drugs........

mspixieears

Absolute hotness. It looks like it might be a cool-red but I can forgive that...hmm. Perhaps I can convince a cousin or two to send me one!

xiahe

gorgeous!

there are a lot of Lise Watier things that i lust after, but i haven't found the brand anywhere in the U.S....looks like i need to take a road trip to Canada.
smiles.gif

piika

This is so lovely but I couldn't find it at the nearby Lise Watier counter. The name is Gloss Gourmand in Grenadine, right? Is this part of a new collection? I hope it's not discontinued! It's not listed on Lise Watier's web site either.
ssad.gif