FOTD using prppygrl69´s tape trick. IT WORKS!

Austrian_Babe

I am SO glad I was able to copy the tape trick (putting tape from eye corner to crease to get a perfect line), cause now I can finally rock those cat eyes!

Oh and I have to say I am pretty damn happy with my eyebrows. I have been using Mavala Double Lash on them for about 3 weeks and they have gotten fuller, and the little bald spots are filling in with hair. YAY

FACE:
Dior Extreme Wear Flawless Wear makeup
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Jane blush in Orchid Shimmer

EYES
Artdeco eye base
Clinique all about eyes concealer
MAC e/s Vanilla, Silver Ring and Carbon
L`Oreal H.I.P. Cream Liner Black
Astor Eyebrow Pencil+Benefit Browzings Light
Shiseido mascara base
DiorShow Blackout

LIPS
some cheap drugstore lipliner
Chanel Glossimer (shade unknown)

s039.jpg

s002.jpg

s042.jpg

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeandmartinis
The makeup looks great and Im incredibly jealous of your hair.
smiles.gif

meh, don´t be jealous..I hate my hair 90% of the time. I have these wavy areas by my temples that drive me crazy.

TIERAsta

you look gorgeous! almost every time i've tried the tape trick I end up looking strange! like you can totally tell there was something there when i put on the MU & then it was removed and left this line from lash to brow. i'll just have to work on my skills until i end up as good as you!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
you look gorgeous! almost every time i've tried the tape trick I end up looking strange! like you can totally tell there was something there when i put on the MU & then it was removed and left this line from lash to brow. i'll just have to work on my skills until i end up as good as you!

thanks. Maybe it worked for me cause my eye makeup wasn´t actually all that dark? I know prppygrl69 applies foundation+powder again after she removes the tape..maybe that´ll work for you?