foundation advise

eulchen

ive been looking for a foundation for quite some time now. so far ive been told ive been a nw20 or a nw15 and recommended the select foundation. but yesterday a make-up artist tried nc15 on me and it looked great, so now im wondering if i should look into the msf foundations, as previously i ginored it as its not available in nw15.

what do you think? which do you prefer? and why?
hmm.gif

Kiseki

I'm not a big fan of foundations, but if you have dry to normal skin, I'd go with the mineralize satinfinish fluid, it gives the sophisticated look that seems to be all the rage this year.

saniyairshad

Mineralize Satinfinish or Hyper Real would be good for u. Personally I like both of these but I also like MSF Naturals because they give u an airbrushed look...haha im a foundation junkie!!!
winks.gif

eulchen

i have the msf natural in light already and am pretty satisfied with it
eyelove.gif

do you think the satinfinish is a medium coverage and would be enough to cover my irregularly appearing blemishes? and i have pinkish flecks on my cheeks, which do way better if they are neutraled out a bit... would the satinfinish do the job?
hmm.gif

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulchen
i have the msf natural in light already and am pretty satisfied with it
eyelove.gif

do you think the satinfinish is a medium coverage and would be enough to cover my irregularly appearing blemishes? and i have pinkish flecks on my cheeks, which do way better if they are neutraled out a bit... would the satinfinish do the job?
hmm.gif

They claim it to have sheer to medium coverage, but I think it goes over medium if you layer it. I think it can cover your blemishes just fine.

Latest posts