Foundations best suited for mature skin type

stellarsan

Hello ladies, I'm 36 and while i had oily skin in my teens its dry now!!still oily nose with pores but the rest is dry..I think its time to change my foundation..could someone recommend a good foundation with light to medium coverage and a natural look..i've medium dark skin,warm undertone,dark brown hair and eyes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hello ladies, I'm 36 and while i had oily skin in my teens its dry now!!still oily nose with pores but the rest is dry..I think its time to change my foundation..could someone recommend a good foundation with light to medium coverage and a natural look..i've medium dark skin,warm undertone,dark brown hair and eyes.
I'm kind of in the same boat, in that my skin is dry on my cheeks and forehead, but still oily on my damn nose. I've been using Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation and it does look really nice- pretty natural, light coverage but still gives an overall perfected look. Nars tinted moisturiser is nice too- it actually gives a little more coverage than most tinted moisturisers. Their Sheer Glow foundation is lovely as well, but it doesn't last a full day on me, which is kind of a bummer.

Dominique33

Have you tried Guerlain " Parure de Lumière " suitable for dry skins ? Around 46 € here in France, which is expensive for a foundation. Guerlain has subtle foundations or powders. Maybe you could try that one ?