Freckle Help??

Mac_Lust

Ok over the years I have tried so many foundations...but I always have one problem. Since I have freckles.. it makes my face look like its caked with makeup. Any freckle faced girls like me, have any good suggestions for a foundation I can use that covers well and wont make my face look caked on??

Fyi: I already have ALL the Mac foundations .. i want to try something new. Alot of my friends have been suggesting Armani foundations??

Thanks a bunch!!!

mac_addict.gif

MACLovin

I pretty much have the same complexion/freckles as that SonRisa girl Tish posted!

I find the best thing for me is loose mineral foundation. I use Everyday Minerals in Fair Neutral and Cool-Fair/Medium. It gives me an even looking complexion without looking like I'm trying to cover my freckles with a mask of foundation. The only time I wear liquid foundation is if I'm going out at night or something, and then I use Hyperreal in NW100 and set it with my EM powder.
greengrin.gif

If you haven't tried mineral foundation, or specifically this brand, you can order samples from them and just pay shipping (about $3) and get a few different shades to try. I love their stuff! www.everydayminerals.com
greengrin.gif

Good luck, and let us know if you find something that works. I'm always looking for the next best thing, because a lot of foundations just don't work well for me.

user19

I have lots of freckles, and it used to really bother me. It doesn't anymore, though. I think you should embrace your freckles and work with them, not against them. Don't try to cover them up. If they're huge, bright orange freckles, try using some whipped foundation. I have this whipped kind by Loreal I think, not quite sure, but it's really good for covering up stuff like freckles and acne without making your face look all cakey.