freelancing/fulltime

littlemakeupboy

I applied at mac in downtown pittsburgh a while ago and never heard anything.so i applied again.i talked to the manager becky and she said she would be interested in hiring me for freelancing after school.well today i come home and theres this message from her.her boss was in and looking through applications.her boss told her there was one opening and if she was interested in one person who stuck out

who did she say

ME

i honestly don't know how to react i have an interview this thursday

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
congratulations on your interview. I am so happy for you. You get to work at MAC. Thx

thank you<3333

jamiemeng

hey Joe, you look good in mac makeup. You can pull off any colors. How do your do your makeup so good. I am just asking. Thanks for the message. I really do appaerciate it a lot.

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
hey Joe, you look good in mac makeup. You can pull off any colors. How do your do your makeup so good. I am just asking. Thanks for the message. I really do appaerciate it a lot.

honestly i really don't know.i think its because i paint alot and i know colors that work well and stuff,but as far as application i really dont know how i got good

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
I applied at mac in downtown pittsburgh a while ago and never heard anything.so i applied again.i talked to the manager becky and she said she would be interested in hiring me for freelancing after school.well today i come home and theres this message from her.her boss was in and looking through applications.her boss told her there was one opening and if she was interested in one person who stuck out

who did she say

ME

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
I KNOW U WILL GET THE JOB! U R WAAAAYYYY TOO TALENTED FOR THEM TO NOT GRAB U UP LIKE A HOT POTATO!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

now i'm going to HAVE TO take a trip to pittsburgh just to have my makeup done by you!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

martygreene

Becky is super awesome. With any luck, I'll be joining you shortly. Funny- I recall Brandi (brandy?) saying that they had interviewed someone who they thought they were going to hire- guess it was you!

Nice to know someone else on here is local too.

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Becky is super awesome. With any luck, I'll be joining you shortly. Funny- I recall Brandi (brandy?) saying that they had interviewed someone who they thought they were going to hire- guess it was you!

Nice to know someone else on here is local too.

oh i hope its me.becky is awesome and super gorgeous.brandy is very nice too.if im thinking of the same person
hhahah

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy

who did she say

ME

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
I KNOW U WILL GET THE JOB! U R WAAAAYYYY TOO TALENTED FOR THEM TO NOT GRAB U UP LIKE A HOT POTATO!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

now i'm going to HAVE TO take a trip to pittsburgh just to have my makeup done by you!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

awww thank you soooooooo much.that would be tons of fun if you came and visited me.

i have no idea what to wear tommorow.
i think im going dark grey pants with a black dress shirt since i see them in black all the time

and then for makeup
electric eel on top of black it makes a real nice blue

tabgirl

GO GET EM TIGER ~ Rawrrrr.....
(feisty yet again tonight....oops!)

TAKE A PIC of your interview look! I want to see!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabgirl
GO GET EM TIGER ~ Rawrrrr.....
(feisty yet again tonight....oops!)

TAKE A PIC of your interview look! I want to see!

ok <3