Friendly Future Monster

KikiB

Hahaha I got that-I have all the new ones except for the Cranberry. I also am starting to get the new Bigelow Mentha lip balms, the tinted ones...they are a serious must-have. If we come out with glosses for the Holiday season, which we more than likely will, I am officially toast.

maclove1

its a yummy collection
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

I LOVE that Lancome Fashion Queen palette! All the colors are so beautiful (that's the one thing I don't like about palettes; most of them [from all different brands] tend to have only one or two really great colors, and the rest are either eww, or just 'okay').

Pose kind of reminds me of MAC Tempting (gorgeous color!), and I adore Guest List! Do you know if this palette is still availible (obviously you were able to get it, but I don't know when or where; I could try a CCO, I guess)? I love it THAT much!!! Can you let us know how those colors wear? Sure, a shadow can look great in the package, but the true test is how it looks *on*! Let us know!

I love your collection..You're not a lipgloss freak, or anything
winks.gif

KikiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I LOVE that Lancome Fashion Queen palette! All the colors are so beautiful (that's the one thing I don't like about palettes; most of them [from all different brands] tend to have only one or two really great colors, and the rest are either eww, or just 'okay').

Pose kind of reminds me of MAC Tempting (gorgeous color!), and I adore Guest List! Do you know if this palette is still availible (obviously you were able to get it, but I don't know when or where; I could try a CCO, I guess)? I love it THAT much!!! Can you let us know how those colors wear? Sure, a shadow can look great in the package, but the true test is how it looks *on*! Let us know!

I love your collection..You're not a lipgloss freak, or anything
winks.gif

Lancome is not sold at CCO's, since it's not an EL brand. If you live by a Nordstrom, you may want to ask and see if they have any of them left...the anniversary sale did end last week but you never know. The packaging itself is great. The outer case is metal with the top and bottom pieces being a dark red with black accents-almost like a very subtle animal print. The colours themselves do last. Lancome has fairly good quality shadows, and all of these apply fairly well. You can very easily do a look with all the shadows in the palette-they go on very nicely. Some Lancome shadows do not. The blushes are nice too, not overwhelming but a good amount of colour. If you can find it, GET IT. It's not something I wear every day, because it is so neutral, but I almost bought it for the casing alone. Fabric is a really nice shadow, think Crystal Avalanche meets Solar White. Pose is a nice one as well. Reminds me of Amber Lights. Lounging is a nice mid-tone colour, or a good one if you just want to do a nice darker shadow. It's also good as an outer third colour (because the outer V does not exist). Jet Set Pink is a nice, subtle pink. It is lighter but it doesn't scream frosty. Wear It Well is the only matte (THANK GOD) but another nice one. Guest List is my least favourite shade there, but it is still a nice one.

If they did a palette that was Strobe, Slide, Candid, and Makeover, I would buy at least 5.