Fuchsia/Hot Pink Blush Recs.

knoxydoll

Hi ladies (and gents),

I recently lost my Lancome Blush Subtil in Cosmopolitan Pink. Which was my most favourite one of all. I spent a good 6 months trying to find the colour (which is a fuchsia/hot pink colour) and only finding it in a 36$ compact. I would really rather not have to go and buy a new one (they are still selling it, but only for the spring season I think, I could be way wrong) because it is 37$ (now showing on the website) + tax. Do you ladies have any recommendations for a dupe from any line? I don't care if it's cream or powder but I would prefer it to not be frost (which is why I'm shying away from Fuchsia pigment)

Here's the swatch from the website
s_096018034915.gif

Thanks in advance.

Shawna

I think Dollymix blush might be similar to what you are wanting, and it is a sheertone shimmer (my fave) so even though it looks intimidating in the pot, it goes on quite sheer. Make up for ever also has some new blushes out which are wonderful. Try checking out #8 of the sculpting blushes.

AudreyNicole

I second Dollymix. It is fairly sheer, but buildable. It looks very close to the swatch you have posted above!

knoxydoll

Thanks I'll go check them out soon, I was thinking of Dollymix too but wasn't too sure about it.
I recently just found a MUFE counter close to my house I have yet to go in, so I don't know what other counters are in there.

MAC_Pixie04

Since you said you prefered one without frost/shimmer, then I suggest Smashbox Radiance blush, NARS Desire, LORAC Desire (both are similar colors with the same name lol), MUFE Blush #26 (fuschia) or Sculpting Blush #8...

HTH!

HouseOfWu

I second NARS Desire. I just got it from Sephora and it is a nice matte hot pink. Also NYX cream blush but I think Desire is the better choice. I'm NW20/dark blonde/light brown hair/blue eyes for reference.

KMFH

Kevyn Aucoin Hot Pink, cream or powder, powder is VERY true to color, and Very hot pink. Awesome silky formulation too.
winks.gif