Geisha - Need your opinions girls

kalice

They're all so gorgeous! Lol, i think i added you on my flickr.

For #4, i think a little more contrast on the shoulder' dodge/burn a little in photoshop would give it slightly more dimension, as it draws the eyes in. Nonetheless its beautiful already.

I love #5 much more than the other ones. Silk is pretty in photos, but there's something honest and pure about the texture of cotton or linen that comes across the camera so well

*Luna*

You are such a gorgeous girl. My favorite is #2. I think you definetely have an eye for photography!

xsnowwhite

I really like the second and third one
I think the first one has too much shadow and it's hitting your face in weird places, imo.
But they look very good/professional!

pichima

I think #2 is the best, but all of them look really nice to me
smiles.gif

you look fabulous , by the way

ch33tah

#2 and #3 are the most Geisha looking.

so mysteriously sexy. good job. i'll come visit you and we can play model/photographer for a while. ;]

sincola

I like the second and the fourth ones the most, but all of them are lovely. They transmit to me innocence and mystery at the same time. I think you are really talented for photography; you do contrast the lights and the shadows very well.

somethingsinful

I think that #3 would look better if you croped your arm and hand out to me it looks awkward and I wish in #2 that your head was tilted up just a little more maybe...I really like that one but something is off in my eyes maybe less white? but anyways you are amazing and so pretty I hope we get to see more of your work

KeshieShimmer

I'm a fan of #2. It's like I got an intimate look at a woman who has finished her hard day doing "something" probably entertaining, service type of work, and now it's time for her to reflect on herself. I like the hair down.

amenonine

wow, stunning photographs!
I love the lighting and the muted colors. Very lovely~
I think for number 4: its a very nice shot, though maybe it could have been better if you had your hair up? I know there's this thing about the nape of a woman's neck is supposed to be super sexy~
Just a suggestion!

I love number 3 and 4!!

user79

Well, since this was bumped up by someone, I can let you all know that actually, the image Nr. 2 is going to be published in a book! It's a compilation book of female self portrait artists, and I have this one as well as a few other of my pics in it. I'm excited!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Well, since this was bumped up by someone, I can let you all know that actually, the image Nr. 2 is going to be published in a book! It's a compilation book of female self portrait artists, and I have this one as well as a few other of my pics in it. I'm excited!

wow MissChievous...CONGRATULATIONS!! your pictures are perfection...you look beautiful...I´m very happy for you!!